Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't change type of Aircraft on Go4 app with Crystalsky and Cendence

Reaction score
HI Folks

I recently got a new Cendence controller for my inspire 2. I have one already, this one was to replace an old original controller for duel operating. For some reason the DJI go 4 app on the crystal sky monitor always select 'DJI Mavic' as the default drone, so i cant go into the app and link the controller. I have tired resetting everything, even after a reset and I select Inspire 2 on the GO4, it immediately switches to the Mavic.

I was wondering if i needed to do a master reset on the controller since I tried the Crystal sky on a my other Cendence and the problem does not arise, so I can only conclude that its a problem with the controller. But i can't find anyway of factory resetting the cendence. I emailed DJI a week ago and have had nothing back. I work professionally and made DJI aware of this but still no joy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B

HI Folks

I recently got a new Cendence controller for my inspire 2. I have one already, this one was to replace an old original controller for duel operating. For some reason the DJI go 4 app on the crystal sky monitor always select 'DJI Mavic' as the default drone, so i cant go into the app and link the controller. I have tired resetting everything, even after a reset and I select Inspire 2 on the GO4, it immediately switches to the Mavic.

I was wondering if i needed to do a master reset on the controller since I tried the Crystal sky on a my other Cendence and the problem does not arise, so I can only conclude that its a problem with the controller. But i can't find anyway of factory resetting the cendence. I emailed DJI a week ago and have had nothing back. I work professionally and made DJI aware of this but still no joy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

B

Have you tried swiping left or right?

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963