Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't record and take photos...

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have a problem with my DJI Inspire I. When i bought my DJI with my IPAD air II everything was OK. But now I have a problem. I don't why i can't take photos and record videos. My remote controler connect without any problems with drone, and My DJI GO app too. I can fly, change camera position from DJI GO app, but only problem is with taking photos and recording. When I click to take photo I hear only shoot sound but on my SC card is nothing. What is more when I press record button nowithing happened. In DJI GO app i can't switch on record mode.
Do you know what is the reason ?
PS. Today I install DJI GO app onmy samsung galaxy s5 and the problem is the same.

edit: Now I have a note in general settings in DJI GO app: "Reformatting is suggested"

I have formated my sd card wit FAT32 and the problem was not resolve and again with exFAT and problem is still. From app when I press format SD card it is a notice: format failed.

Hello everyone
I have a problem with my DJI Inspire I. When i bought my DJI with my IPAD air II everything was OK. But now I have a problem. I don't why i can't take photos and record videos. My remote controler connect without any problems with drone, and My DJI GO app too. I can fly, change camera position from DJI GO app, but only problem is with taking photos and recording. When I click to take photo I hear only shoot sound but on my SC card is nothing. What is more when I press record button nowithing happened. In DJI GO app i can't switch on record mode.
PS. Today I install DJI GO app onmy samsung galaxy s5 and the problem is the same.

edit: Now I have a note in general settings in DJI GO app: "Reformatting is suggested"

I have formated my sd card wit FAT32 and the problem was not resolve and again with exFAT and problem is still. From app when I press format SD card it is a notice: format failed.

Have you tried a different card? Formatted in the camera?

Have you tried a different card? Formatted in the camera?

I bought 10 minutes ago new sd card and now message that I need to reformatting sd card gone but still when I press record button or shoot button nothing happened.

Try this take your machine totally away from your house snd try it.

I had the same problem and found out it was interference from my wifi and from my Lowes alarm camera system

Let me know!

Hello everyone

Reinstall the micrSD card several times into the camera to make sure the pins connect properly. There have been several instances where the X3 camera has not initialised properly due to badly connecting media contacts. Although this has been addressed to a degree with firmware (slower initialisation sequence) in some instances it can be the physical contacts of the card holder.

Try this take your machine totally away from your house snd try it.

I had the same problem and found out it was interference from my wifi and from my Lowes alarm camera system

Let me know!

I downgraded my IOS to 8.4.1 and I still have the same problem

My first card 64GB (speed up to 30mb/s) was OK. But something go wrong and now I have on that sd card .RAW system files and only 30mb volume.
So i bought simillar card with the same features ( but 16gb speed up to 80mb/s )
And now i don't now what to do.

Have you put the SD card in the camera and then from the camera settings page select "Format Card"

I send you videos with my problem.
I guess my DJI GO updated and now it shows ERROR code 01 ( camera error)

Yes I tried ;/

When i bought my DJI Inspire ( about month ago ) everything was OK, but my DJI GO showed me alerts that I have to update my firmware ( battery, camera, remote controler and aircraft ). After two days of taking photos and videos I decided to update them. Alerts gone and it still was everything OK with my DJI.
Problem with my DJI Inspire started when I copied all files ( photos and videos which I took) to my computer.
1) My sd card ( 64gb ) changed files system on RAW... I read in internet on forum that I should buy new sd card because my 64gb card was broken down.

2) I buy 16gb ( 10 class card) but when I install it in camera I can't do format through DJI GO app ( I can only do this through my PC and choose FAT32 system files)

3) As You can see on my videos which I sent You I can't change any camera settings.

4) As long as I have DJI GO version 2.2.0 it didn't show any error but situation was the same as now.

5) When my DJI GO was updated to new version which is compatible with my iOS 9, DJI GO shows me Camera Error ( error code 01 )
and the solution to contact with DJI support.

6) I don't know what to do, because nobody already have that problem before me.

When I had something similar with only partial camera responses and unable to get shutter speed to where it should be I disconnected the camera and then removed gimbal and physicalyl unplugged the re plugged in the connector cables.

I too was scratching my head as I had looked through the gimbal and visually inspected the connectors and they looked secure,they even felt secure but by un plugging and blasting with compressed air then re connecting I then had full camera view functionality.

I think there may have been contamination in the cables but do not know for sure. I do know this process worked.

Oh hasten to add I tried my camera on another inspire/another camera on my inspire/another tablet etc by means of a process of elimination to narrow down the problem being with my inspire. Much head scratching and thinking then a simple unplug connnectors blast with air reconnect and problem solved!!

HTH

Let us know how you go.

Has anyone figured out this camera error 01 yet cant record or take pics formatting the card fails no matter what card I put in it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin