Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Capability to plan and fly multiple waypoints

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have an idea when DJI will update the Inspire 2 firmware to provide the capability to plan and fly waypoint routes?

Helpppp. I found a DJI GS app but not the PRO. Also I have not yet received my inspire. Will the PRO app work with my MavicPilots?

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Darn autocorrect! I meant to say work with my mavic? And are there tutorials for the GS or GS PRO? are the recommended 3rd party apps that folks are using??

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

From the DJI Site it looks like we are still in coming soon mode for GS Pro.

DJI GS Pro - an iPad app designed to control or plan automatic flights for DJI aircraft.

GS Pro is compatible with the following DJI aerial platforms and flight controllers:phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro*, Inspire 1/Inspire 2*Matrice 100/600/600 Pro, A3, N3, and Mavic Pro,
Compatible cameras: Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Phantom 4/Pro, andZenmuse X3, X5, X5R, X4S*, X5S*, and Z3

*Coming soon

I use autopilot in the App Store. Pretty powerful software but a bit clunky on the GUI.

To blue light. To preset upload and fly multi waypoint flights.

That's why I looked at the other app

The DJI GS Pro is on the App Store. It said Japan under the title of the app but it is in English. It's pretty cool but without an inspire I cannot connect to anything to even see if it could work

Wondering if it works with a Mavic

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I tried it briefly with a Phantom and it seamed to connect and get telemetry etc ok ?
Thanks Bluelight. i read on another forum that the thought it was a poor app, but i didnt really understand what other programs worked to upload multipoint flight plans, virtual fence, etc, and would let you control camera...just a rookie here for DJI stuff. trying to inhale from the firehose of info that is available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu