Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carbon fiber folding props for Inspire 2

Lucky you.
In my situation they mailed the props and after more than 20 days without any trace of where it was, they sent me an e mail saying that they were not responsible for delivering it, that I should complain SWISS Post Service. For all previous buyers I hope that the quality of propeller is OK... sending propellers not balanced properly may cause a 6k bird going down.

Hello everybody,

First of all Thank You very much to all our customers who support us daily.
We always do all our best to satisfy your requests and provide a safe and tested product.
We generally do not intervene in the various blogs, even when incorrect things are written...
We just prefer to focus on our work and avoid endless and boring discussions which do not lead to anything constructive and interesting for the participants.
In this case, however, Mr Ricardo has deliberately tried to denigrate our service, by omitting to specify the causes of the delay of his expedition.

In order to not pay the import duties to his Country, he specifically requested a slow shipping method, with a declared amount of 35 usd, to not raise suspicions at the arrival customs office.
The only mistake we did was to content him in everything.
Our standard procedure is UPS or Post.ch Express 3~7 days, since we have a contract with them, and with this option they can ensure us a full refund of declared value in case of lost packages.
It is not our intention to publish the whole exchange of emails, where Mr Ricardo threatened to discredit us on every blog, if we did not send him another set of folding props.

You just need to know that the item was shipped on June 16th by Swiss Post, left Europe on June 19th, and arrived in Brazil July 13th.
We provided to the customer all the tracking informations for the package from day one, both on Swiss Post and Correios.

He finally got his propellers on July 28th, but he forgot to publish it, along with his apologies.

Here attached you can see all the phases of the shipment.

swiss.jpg correios.jpg

We normally do not jump into the middle of issues like this either, but we can comment on the shipping and service of HeliEngadin. We are the US distributer of their folding props and prop adapters. We have been stocking them for several months now and import shipments as often as we can to keep our inventory available for quick shipping to our clients. When we are running tight on inventory and place an order in a bit of a rush, Heli Engadid has always provided us with shipping details right away and our products arrive from Switzerland or Italy in just a few days.

We hope to see a good resolution to the situation mentioned above.

If anyone is looking for these products, we keep them in stock and ready to ship.

Inspire 2 Folding Props:
Inspire 2 Folding Props by Heliengadin

Inspire 1 Folding Props:
Inspire 1 Folding Props by Heliengadin

Thanks!

Michael

Reactions: Ftolino and SanCap
Folding carbon fiber props for Inspire 2 installation and a test
So far no issues.
Let me know if you'd like me to do any other particular tests. Also I would like to compare them with original props. Please contact me if you are in NYC and have Inspire 2 and would like to do a performance test.
I know this is off topic, but I would like to know your experience with the Drone Crate Product that you show in the video.

Dear all and Heliengadin
Concerning your last post about my considerations about your service
Lets target the facts because its not a personal issue.

1. On 10-6-17 - I sent an e mail to Heliengadin asking for an american distributor for their foldable propellers. The answer was that they would like to sell them to me directly. As I considered that mail would be easier from America, they said that they would handle to make it better. The delivery timing would be between 5 to 10 days for sure.
  2. On 13-6-17 - I put the order, paying through Pay Pal.
  3. On 16-6-17 - They shipped the propellers to me.
  4. On 29 -6 -17 - After 13 days ( 3 more days from dead line delivery), noticing that the tracking number pointed that the product was still inside Swiss borders, I emailed Heliengadin asking for help. The answer was that they would investigate it.
  5. On 4-7-17 - New e mail sent and no news
  6. On 11-7-17 - New e mail sent and no news. I consulted local mail that did not accuse any product under the tracking number. I asked for help again and had no answer.
  7. On 13-7-17 - New e mail was sent explaining the situation, with no answer.
  8. On 15-7-17 - I received an answer fro Heliengadin saying that “ we can not take the responsibility of lost packages.” (??) and communication from Heliengadin ceased. After that, I started by myself an investigation, with no help from Heliengadin
  9. On 25-7-17 - I was lucky enough to find the parcel, that should be the seller obligation.
  10. On 28-7-17 - Package was delivered, 42 days after payment.
  11. CONCLUSION - Its a shame because the product is good… but the service is unacceptable. I am the one that had to ask for apologies but life is too short and the bird is flying. Respect is key for good relationship.
  12. I have no intention to go on discussing this issue… Treat your client well and be responsible to deliver product once you receive payment. Be elegant and polite.
  13. Best regards.

Dear all and Heliengadin
Concerning your last post about my considerations about your service
Lets target the facts because its not a personal issue.

1. On 10-6-17 - I sent an e mail to Heliengadin asking for an american distributor for their foldable propellers. The answer was that they would like to sell them to me directly. As I considered that mail would be easier from America, they said that they would handle to make it better. The delivery timing would be between 5 to 10 days for sure.
  2. On 13-6-17 - I put the order, paying through Pay Pal.
  3. On 16-6-17 - They shipped the propellers to me.

Your issue is with the postal service, the items were shipped within a timely manner.
Unfortunately sometimes variables can happen with shipments from any source for any product.
I ordered something from Amazon recently and it is lost due to a storm.

The issue is not the mail that can be delayed what I can perfectly understand.
The problem is the supplier saying that he is not responsible for the delivery, (that he hired), and assuming that if product is lost he would not refund.
Never heard anything similar. I am buying for years in BH and any mail/delivery problem was perfectly solved by them, as a seller duty.
Lucky me that by MY efforts could find the lost package.
Unacceptble attitude. Not a relieble supplier.

The issue is not the mail that can be delayed what I can perfectly understand.
The problem is the supplier saying that he is not responsible for the delivery, (that he hired), and assuming that if product is lost he would not refund.
Never heard anything similar. I am buying for years in BH and any mail/delivery problem was perfectly solved by them, as a seller duty.
Lucky me that by MY efforts could find the lost package.
Unacceptble attitude. Not a relieble supplier.

I have to disagree. They are not a mail or package delivery service nor is B&H. Both of them contract someone to deliver the parcels. The tracking number you receive doesn't come from B&H nor Heli. It comes from the contracted parcel delivery service. How would you expect the Heli guys to track a parcel? They don't have access to the parcel tracking system.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. They are not a mail or package delivery service nor is B&H. Both of them contract someone to deliver the parcels.

That doesn't absolve the supplier from responsibility for the package until it is received by the purchaser, but in this case it seems the purchaser requested a 'normal' postal service rather than a courier so it is perfectly normal for packages to 'disappear' for a few days when they reach a customs border as unlike courier services, postal service is handled by a local agency and there is no expedited clearance.

I'm not seeing anything unusual or unreasonable in the service received as it is exactly what you would expect when you try to evade customs charges by specifying a non-express postal, rather than courier, service...

Lesson for the supplier here is don't vary your delivery terms just to get a sale, it is rarely worth it, as no good deed ever goes unpunished :)

That doesn't absolve the supplier from responsibility for the package until it is received by the purchaser, but in this case it seems the purchaser requested a 'normal' postal service rather than a courier so it is perfectly normal for packages to 'disappear' for a few days when they reach a customs border as unlike courier services, postal service is handled by a local agency and there is no expedited clearance.

I'm not seeing anything unusual or unreasonable in the service received as it is exactly what you would expect when you try to evade customs charges by specifying a non-express postal, rather than courier, service...

Lesson for the supplier here is don't vary your delivery terms just to get a sale, it is rarely worth it, as no good deed ever goes unpunished :)

Hey Mark, we can agree to disagree. I think the supplier is responsible right up to the point where he hands over the package to the shipping company. Yes, the supplier can possibly aid in the tracking but as the tracking systems are closed to everyone except the actual shipping company, the supplier can do little outside of making calls to the shipper. Here, I think we can both agree.I am currently in Europe which helped quite a bit when I ordered directly.

I am currently in Europe which helped quite a bit when I ordered directly.

We can certainly agree to disagree, but if you are in an EU country and you order from supplier in another EU country then it isn't a matter of debate, the supplier is responsible until the goods reach the purchaser.

This case is a bit different obviously as it involves non-EU countries, but within the EU at least there is no room for debate.

We can certainly agree to disagree, but if you are in an EU country and you order from supplier in another EU country then it isn't a matter of debate, the supplier is responsible until the goods reach the purchaser.

This case is a bit different obviously as it involves non-EU countries, but within the EU at least there is no room for debate.

Actually this is not 100% correct. DJI sent my repaired Spark back via DHL. DHL lost the package somewhere in transit. DJI said it was not their responsibility as they gave the package to the shipper, in this case DHL. DHL took full responsibility and performed tracers only to find that it had arrived and was in the warehouse. DJI had no responsibility at all in my case.

Reactions: HarvestMoon
Actually this is not 100% correct. DJI sent my repaired Spark back via DHL. DHL lost the package somewhere in transit. DJI said it was not their responsibility as they gave the package to the shipper, in this case DHL. DHL took full responsibility and performed tracers only to find that it had arrived and was in the warehouse. DJI had no responsibility at all in my case.

That is is different matter entirely from a purchase made using a distance selling method from an EU supplier by an EU purchaser.

Also keep in mind that just because DJI say they are not responsible, it doesn't necessarily make it so :)

Reactions: deltalimatango
That is is different matter entirely from a purchase made using a distance selling method from an EU supplier by an EU purchaser.

Also keep in mind that just because DJI say they are not responsible, it doesn't necessarily make it so :)

I can agree there. Anyway, DHL did the biz and finally got my repaired, which I was forced to return once again Spark, back.

I know this is off topic, but I would like to know your experience with the Drone Crate Product that you show in the video.
Drone crate case is really nice and a little cheaper than goprofessional case.
The only problem I had getting it on time for the shoot in Canada. It arrived late and I had to borrow a case from my friend for the trip.
I would recommend it.

Reactions: CP Anson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair