Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cash for Tops - $10 US per Battery Tops TB47, TB48 - old batteries

Reaction score
Will pay USD $10 per Top - TB47 or TB48
Don’t Toss’em Out, cut the wires and sell the tops! :D

Offering USD $10 each for clean plastic surface, non-cracked, non-broken tops.
I'll cover up to $7 per shipment, based on cost of USPS padded package that can handle multiple covers is normally under that for most USA locations.

I'm looking for the Inspire 1 TB47 or TB48 battery tops for custom painting.
I'd like to accumulate as many as available, if planning to dispose keep my offer in mind.

If you're trashing your old batteries, I'm offering to purchase the battery top (plastic top & clear light strip) at $10 per top.
If you could send me a pic of top (Top & inside view of Tabs) much appreciated.
Carefully remove the top without breaking tabs, Cut the leads... 1 at a time (caution):eek:
I don't need the circuit board, but if you want to include that's fine too.

For shipping estimate:
USA Zip code: 50009
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoemaker
Still looking for battery tops. Keep me in mind if you're tossing old batteries out.

I've received a few battery tops. To ease the removal of top, Several have cut the 2 black wires between Top & Battery. Saves time compared to removing the little circuit board.

I’m interested in obtaining some tops or decommissioned tb47 or tb48 batteries also. Pm me if you have any.

Wish someone would find a way to recondition Inspire batteries!
I luv my Inspire 1
Don’t want to upgrade to a 2

Mine is tuned up
Very fast!

I have 6 TB48 batteries for it
Low charges

I’m going to go with the Battery Mod with 2 Lipos under each Arm

looks like it works great

thanks

may I ask what ur doing with the Tops?
I use them to paint... you may have noticed my Inspire 1's in other battery thread are neon orange. I wanted a set to go orange and to revert back to white if needed. I aquired a 2 full white spare body sets too.

Reguarding saddle batteries, I did the saddle using the battery tang adapter to leave batteries unmodified and a nice saddle adapter to hold the batteries. All removable with no effect on Inspire1. Overall, it added time but I didn't feel a solution for normal flights since it increased payload and load on motors.

But it is a nice solution if you're wanting a bit more time in flight for inspection or maybe a end point a bit of a reach; needed redundency for flight concern... like over water or city area construction survey.

I have 3 Tops and 4 Cases that I'm willing to sell. 2 of the tops are crack free and have the Battery Boards still in them and 1 has a few small cracks. I want to get $30 plus shipping for all of it. Shipping should be able to fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box that is about $8.00, which is safer than a padded envelope, I think.
The last pic shows the one top that has the small stress cracks..
All of it for $33 and Buyer covers the PP fees. If you get them and decide you dont want them, send them back and I'll refund your $$. Same guarantee as PP.
Let me know if you guys have any interest.

CIMG4879.JPG

CIMG4880.JPG

CIMG4881.JPG

I have 3 Tops and 4 Cases that I'm willing to sell. 2 of the tops are crack free and have the Battery Boards still in them and 1 has a few small cracks. I want to get $30 plus shipping for all of it. Shipping should be able to fit in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box that is about $8.00, which is safer than a padded envelope, I think.
The last pic shows the one top that has the small stress cracks..
All of it for $33 and Buyer covers the PP fees. If you get them and decide you dont want them, send them back and I'll refund your $$. Same guarantee as PP.
Let me know if you guys have any interest.

CIMG4879.JPG

CIMG4880.JPG

CIMG4881.JPG
Hi, still for sale?

Any more tops available?
I have a couple Tb48's that need some tlc...just cosmetic.
The black casing itself could also be helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters