Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 battery mod: never ending crusade ...

Reaction score
Good question! To do the hard reset, what are all the preparative procedures besides removing the balance connector and leaving disconnected for an hour required before doing a hard reset connecting GND to RESET?
just yellow

Attachments

• reset.jpg
    reset.jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
I assume the board still has to be connected to the battery when you do the reset?
yes 2 ways

1. just touch RST and GND for a few seconds
2. while battery is off, (this one is tricky unless you have 3 hands,) touch RST and GND while pushing and holding the power button...5 seconds

try that and update us
if those don't work, she needs to be programmed

also if its blinking lights and wont turn off.....pull the balance lead and let it sit for 24 hour's, it discharges the chips

BUT always check each lipo, if there is any variant os voltage, nothing works....balance each cell to same, from 3.0 to 4.2 they all have to be + or - .50 mv

Reaction score
The arrived today along with a bag of useful looking plastic shims and things which will be very handy to for taking old batterys apart.
Batterys took about three weeks to arrive.
First Job, take these batterys and make sure they are all balanced. I have a UP7 charger, i'll have to make some matching balance leads up for it.

1652757200500.png

Reaction score
The arrived today along with a bag of useful looking plastic shims and things which will be very handy to for taking old batterys apart.
Batterys took about three weeks to arrive.
First Job, take these batterys and make sure they are all balanced. I have a UP7 charger, i'll have to make some matching balance leads up for it.

View attachment 32551
do some videos please

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KennethAgind