Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Caution/Warning UAV flying/filming cordon/signs

Reaction score
Hey All

I've been reading posts for several weeks, very interesting and helpful. I'm a UK based Op, I've been flying my Phantom for a few years and now an inspire owner.

We've recently done a shoot at work and we used some UAV companies. We had some nice warning/caution Signs made up, to Cordon off the landing area. We have some left and I thought there maybe someone on here who may need or make use of them. They're brand new and still in packaging. I hope it's ok posting about these on here!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Drone-UAV-RPAS-Filming-Caution-Warning-Sign-Or-Cordon-DJI-/271961427252?

Thanks guys! Happy Droning!

Attachments

• dronesign.jpg
    dronesign.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 132
Hey All

I've been reading posts for several weeks, very interesting and helpful. I'm a UK based Op, I've been flying my Phantom for a few years and now an inspire owner.

We've recently done a shoot at work and we used some UAV companies. We had some nice warning/caution Signs made up, to Cordon off the landing area. We have some left and I thought there maybe someone on here who may need or make use of them. They're brand new and still in packaging. I hope it's ok posting about these on here!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Drone-UAV-RPAS-Filming-Caution-Warning-Sign-Or-Cordon-DJI-/271961427252?

Ohhhh... I likey!!

One has ordered one :p

Excellent. It will be out tomorrow! If you like them, tell your friends! I have a few left to shift!

Apologies! As this was posted in General Discussion, I was unaware that postings involving products did not allow general discussion. I had never visited the classifieds section of this forum before this thread was moved here. I have edited my posts to remove my discussion.

Last edited:
It's the reason we have insurance. It is dangerous and this is really good for warning people what is up since they rarely look. I have to say I like this a lot. I usually have a couple of helpers holding off the area but even so, I approve.

Jonnyboyb,
I am very interested in obtaining a couple of these but I am in the US. I messaged you on eBay. Would you consider shipping to the US?
Let me know.
Thanks,
Ken

Having insurance coverage doesn't imply knowledge of danger. If your setting up something major, your already past the sign in terms of possible negligence. I'm referring to individuals flying this as a hobby. Just like if you had a dog show and a dog bit somebody, there would be alleged negligence. Opposed to just having your family pet bite a neighbor.

It's just an FYI

Hi Method007. That's very sad and says more about your blame/liability culture in the US than ours in the UK.

This signs aren't designed for someone doing it as a hobby. In the UK if you are doing it as a hobby you shouldn't be flying it near somewhere that I'd aniticpate you need these signs anyway. These are designed for someone with a CAA permission to fly, filming professionally and wanting to add extra warning on top of systems already in place. We are going by CAA guidance to ensure you have a cordon if needed. If you don't think they're be any good, then you don't have to buy one!

Reactions: Busch
Hey All

Drone UAV RPAS Filming Caution Warning Sign Or Cordon. DJI.

Hi, anyone still selling an RPAS sign?

Hi you can get custom ones made here

Link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi you can get custom ones made here

Link removed by moderator

Since you are a commercial seller please ask permission before posting and advertising your own products.

If you wish to advertise on the forum, contact admin who can sign you up for an approved vendor package.

Sorry about the link, I didn't know I couldn't post them. Like I was trying to say there are plenty of others that make signs like this as I see you can't buy them from the ebay link above. If you Google drone warning sign there are a few listed.

Sorry about the link, I didn't know I couldn't post them. Like I was trying to say there are plenty of others that make signs like this as I see you can't buy them from the ebay link above. If you Google drone warning sign there are a few listed.
No worries - :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry