Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence & Crystal Sky with old firmware

SMD

Reaction score
I pre-ordered my Inspire 2 the second day it was available through DJI (big mistake). I learned not to trust DJI because of the nightmares I and others have had with them over the years so I never updated the firmware on my I2. It's always worked great so my thinking is why risk it. My questions are will Cendence work with older firmware including the DJI app? Same thing with Crystal Sky. I'm (also) debating the idea of getting Crystal Sky due to all the reported problems. Thanks.

In our experience it will not work properly. If it does work at all you will get excessive warnings, including "Inconsistent Firmware", inconsistent performance and limited use of the features you are paying for. You will need updated FW for the GoApp on the Crystalsky.

When can the go app be updated on CS? I’ve been waiting since I bought mine 5 months ago for promised features.

In our experience it will not work properly. If it does work at all you will get excessive warnings, including "Inconsistent Firmware", inconsistent performance and limited use of the features you are paying for. You will need updated FW for the GoApp on the Crystalsky.
That's pretty much what I thought. Thanks for your reply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stijn_vandenbussche@hotma