Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charge 6 Inspire 2 batteries at once using a SmartPowerCharge SPCM100+

Ok one final hint :)

If you provide the regulated SPC voltage / current (I've not measured it, but it says 26.3V / 8.5A on the label!) to the power pins only then the battery will charge.

Cheers :)

David

Wow, $500 for a charger? Other than it's discharge capability, what's the advantage? It sounds gimmicky to me. It'd be far cheaper to buy 4 180watt chargers. For discharging, I simply go out in my yard and hover. These aren't plain Lipo batteries that don't have any smarts which might benefit from a charger like this, but I just don't see the advantage of this for that price.
well you obviously did not read the thread correctly... he is showing he can CHARGE 6 AT ONCE... the current hub will do 2 at once and you need to buy 3 items , cord , power and hub to make one charging unit of 2 at once.

well you obviously did not read the thread correctly... he is showing he can CHARGE 6 AT ONCE... the current hub will do 2 at once and you need to buy 3 items , cord , power and hub to make one charging unit of 2 at once.

lol, obviously, YOU didn't read the entire thread or you would've seen where he explained that and I replied:
Or do you just 'knee jerk' respond to posts?

Yikes, what a rip off. When did they stop supplying the power cord with the power supply? I bought a 180 w charger (DJI) from Amazon last year and paid $59 for it (with a power cord). Now they've gone up in price!!! I was thinking 6 chargers (including power cable) would've been = $300. Oh well.

Good info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg