Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

china charger

Reaction score
Has seen this manufacturer's other charger for MavicPro and Phantom. Now they come to Inspire2 as well.

For DJI Inspire 2 Drone Intelligent Battery & Remote Control 16A Charger 4 in 1 | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

BTW, any thoughts about it? Does it really speed up the charging time? (I didn't look in deep into its output while compare with original DJI charging hubs)

Yeah the one I have for my Mavic rocks.

I guess the only thing I'm curious about, is that doesn't the I2 charger have some kind of firmware in it? I'd be curious if it does anything other than pick which two it charges. So long as the batteries control the charge, I would guess this works fine.

Based on my experience with my Mavic, I want to pick this up.

What is it that this charger does that's better than the stock DJI charger (aside from being a much better design than that space wasting and fragile quadropuss)? tibook mentioned it charges all 4 batts at once which is cool. I'm looking at DJI's site...looks to be almost half the cost and charging time is significantly less if it charges 4 batts in 75 mins rather than 180. Even two batts takes 90 mins on the DJI hub. Guess I answered my own questions!

What is it that this charger does that's better than the stock DJI charger (aside from being a much better design than that space wasting and fragile quadropuss)? tibook mentioned it charges all 4 batts at once which is cool. I'm looking at DJI's site...looks to be almost half the cost and charging time is significantly less if it charges 4 batts in 75 mins rather than 180. Even two batts takes 90 mins on the DJI hub. Guess I answered my own questions!
Or in my case three of those, charge all my batteries in 75 minutes v/s an all day affair with a single DJI charger. I have one coming on the slow boat from China. Will report back with my findings.

Reactions: Chris Hale
I have used them on phantoms, inspire 1, and Inspire 2. Charges all 4 batteries at the same time. Done in a hr or less. Just use a GFI outlet

The Inspire 1 version did not work at all well from my experience it was over voltage and would cause the packs to show overcharge error.

The problem with the Inspire packs was while the adapter was rated at 26.3v it actually put out 26.1 and the packs especially the TB48 was massively sensitive to this extra voltage, when I tested 2, also they were not earthing the case as it was metal making it illegal,, you absolutely need modify it to earth the chassis an possibly mod the output voltage on the I1 version.

The P3 and P4 ones worked very well apart from the missing earth and that's a simple fix.

They have moved to plastic case for the Spark one so that's a good thing.

I actually did a long post on RCG about modifying it and how to change the voltages but I have not seen the I2 one to tell.

Would be very interested in output voltages and if it's earthed.

Mine showed up yesterday, looks exactly as the Mavic but perhaps a little larger. I need to discharge some batteries first and see what it does.

Mine showed up yesterday, looks exactly as the Mavic but perhaps a little larger. I need to discharge some batteries first and see what it does.

Your choice of course, but when mine arrives first thing I do will be to take it apart and check over the earthing, soldering, insulation etc.

Reactions: AcesAreWld

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam