Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charging Controller

Reaction score
When I am charging the controller the lights, on the controller, blink and when it gets to 4 lights blinking is it charged fully or are the lights supposed to go out like the battery lights do when they are fully charged. Also I just got a replacement for my inspire on one I sent back and there is an additional cable that has one end that goes into the controller and the other end goes into the battery. What is this cable for? Is it for charging the controller with the battery out in the field.

Last edited:
When I am charging the controller the lights, on the controller, blink and when it gets to 4 lights blinking is it charged fully or are the lights supposed to go out like the battery lights do when they are fully charged. Also I just got a replacement for my inspire on one I sent back and there is an additional cable that has one end that goes into the controller and the other end goes into the battery. What is this cable for? Is it for charging the controller with the battery out in the field.

All the blinky lights go off when fully charged...:D

The cable is used to charge your controller from the actual Inspire 1 Battery. "I have never used mine and more than likely never will"

But those extra cables make it a lot easier if you want to use your own power supply to charge the batteries as long as you can use the same voltage and current limit what the power supply delivers. :rolleyes:

Thanks, I guess I never waited till it stopped blinking, I did this time and it did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo