Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cinematic Inspire Trailer (with Night footage )

Made this trailer for my upcoming Aerial cinema project entitled Aerial Austin. I also wanted to push the limits of how the inspire can handle low-light and night video. Make sure to watch in HD with quality speakers!

Dude that was fuckin awesome...nice job, that was litterally the best video I've seen on these forums...very well done

Reactions: Soflms
Absolutely stunning shots and editing!
Austin is great. Been there a lot for business, busy schedules, never had the chance to see it properly, But I do remember the warm nights on rooftops, drinking too much corona's.
Your clip makes me realise I missed a lot of that beautiful scenery.

Thank you everybody! Really appreciate it. I agree the Inspire 1 is a very capable machine in regards to visual quality. I'm still exploring new ways to use this device with even more tricks up my sleeve. Glad I got all these shots before the massive flooding that occurred here the last couple of days...

Reactions: Black Sky
Dark Inspire Rises? Nice.

Awesome shots, you gave me some new things to try! I curious; where the fast edits meant to pair with the music or add emphasis? It seemed over-dramatic and took focus away from the shot. IMO of course, and I'm an amateur.

Made this trailer for my upcoming Aerial cinema project entitled Aerial Austin. I also wanted to push the limits of how the inspire can handle low-light and night video. Make sure to watch in HD with quality speakers!

Wow great footage you got here! :D What settings did you use for camera at night time?
Also how did you get to fly right in the heart of the city, and so close to government buildings and banks haha!

nice video, I liked the dramatic speed up and twisting angles, they somewhat kept me guessing what was going to happen next,

very nice

oh MASTER please teach me... i want to know everything you do... that is a really nice footage... too bad i am sitting in hungary... would come over for a chat and some lessons... also in post... :)
awesome shots and post editing... can you tell us the camera settings?

oh MASTER please teach me... i want to know everything you do... that is a really nice footage... too bad i am sitting in hungary... would come over for a chat and some lessons... also in post... :)
awesome shots and post editing... can you tell us the camera settings?

Yes please ! Be interested to know what sort of settings you used.

great job on flying and editing. Im interested on what setting you used

Impressive video and inspired by the fact that you shot this on the Inspire One!

Thanks everybody. I shot this 4K 24p S-log 2 with no color profile. It also helped that I used Snake River Prototypings new ND/CP combo filter to really make the image pop, the rest was done in post. Hope that helps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips