Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Close to pulling the trigger. Whose your favorite vendor?

Like the title says. Who has the best deal on Inspires? Looks like the price is locked down but maybe there's a vendor that really stands out for one reason or another.

+1 for CopterShop. Same day shipping and GREAT communication!

Did you get some battery chargers in this shipment? ? How about the tb48's??

We received the chargers today late (so they are not showing in stock but I will change that in a few minutes manually) and the TB48's are still AWOL. We hope to have them in a week. We should have lots of props in very soon too!

Still waiting on the first one ordered thru Atlanta Hobby, (placed a pre-order), but I can easily recommend them for great service after the sale. I ordered the 2nd one from copter shop and got it in less than a week.

That's why I never pre-order. Same thing with the Phantoms I have. You pre-order and then are stuck with one dealer. Those dealers may generate hundreds of pre-orders, but only get a few units at launch. Then, you're stuck with them. Meanwhile, dealers like All-E-RC get units in and if you watch these forums daily you can see them post availability you can pick one up and have it shipped the same day.

bhphoto has always given me great no hassle customer service
Wow! I need to differ here... I've been extremely patient with them until they sold my Inspire to someone else while they were waiting for the extra controller to come in. Cancelled my order there and then losing $500 due to my country's exchange rate taking a major nose dive against the $ in the time between ordering and my money being refunded. This is becoming a VERY expensive piece of equipment for me now...

Would honestly hate to know how much money I've spent at BHphotovideo.. Ordered a few of my phantoms straight from DJI but figured I'd go back to BH for the inspire.

Ordered 7 days ago and today my status changed from on order to.. "In stock and sent to wharehouse for expedited delivery". Hopefully will have it in the next 2-3 days as that is typical of orders from them!!

I ordered mine on Amazon Prime and had 2 day shipping. It was listed for $2890.00
31eTBlbB5wL._SY90_.jpg

Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$2,890.69
Condition: New

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla