Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Clues please. M210 V2

Reaction score
Looking for some insight from those in the know. Recently acquired a new flying camera that I can’t seem to get connected to my iPad Pro. I was told prior to the purchase that an iPad is compatible with the m210 V2. The Android CrystalSky and I don’t really get along and I hoping to make the iPad work like the iPad mini’s that I use for the other DJI products that I have. Hopefully something simple that I just haven’t figured out yet and please forgive my inabilities. Thanks.

Looking for some insight from those in the know. Recently acquired a new flying camera that I can’t seem to get connected to my iPad Pro. I was told prior to the purchase that an iPad is compatible with the m210 V2. The Android CrystalSky and I don’t really get along and I hoping to make the iPad work like the iPad mini’s that I use for the other DJI products that I have. Hopefully something simple that I just haven’t figured out yet and please forgive my inabilities. Thanks.

Does the iPad connect to the remote sans UAV?

D

When I get home I will get this all out again and refresh my little brain. I got frustrated and left it alone for a while. Thanks for the help.

Cendence controller with iPad Pro. Apple cable from iPad to usb left of hdmi port as looking at the front of the controller. There is another usb port at the back of the device mount that has what I think is a thumb drive icon. I’ thinking that port is not what I should be using. I’ll research that one.25AEBE9A-24AE-4CC2-B7F9-61A5F7D9AEE0.png40B4D378-7089-4491-BF58-F474DB1FCD22.png5A402671-3822-4613-91E2-A1C9C1EAAD3D.png

Cendence controller with iPad Pro. Apple cable from iPad to usb left of hdmi port as looking at the front of the controller. There is another usb port at the back of the device mount that has what I think is a thumb drive icon. I’ thinking that port is not what I should be using. I’ll research that one.View attachment 28059View attachment 28060View attachment 28061

Okay, "Aircraft Disconnected" means the iPad IS connected to the controller. So I will guess that you haven't tried to fly the bird sans iPad. And if you did try, it may not have worked. In that case, my guess is that the cadence is not bound to the M200. If you CAN fly the M200 sans iPad, then I'm going to guess that you're using the wrong app. Try the Go App, as opposed to the Go 4 App.

Disclaimer: I don't own an M200, so I'm taking educated guesses.

D

With the iPad not showing any pertinent information when the bird is on, no, not going in the air. The cendence is connected. No props, I can spin the motors. No issues flying with the cs other than the normal complaints that go along with that device.

I’ve tried the go app before with no luck. Here’s that routine.43A9B712-C336-4ABE-9C2D-6E42A4AD998D.pngB2B361DE-133A-4B0A-BFD7-E02BA9C3EA02.pngE1D8EC13-2638-4A0F-BC37-36CC04ECECDC.png

What camera is it?

The camera choices are x4s, x5s, or Z30. Would the camera model make a difference? The previous screenshots had the x4s attached just because that’s the easy one to handle.

And are you using the iPad Pro with the USB c connection
Usb on cendence to lightning on iPad.
The only usb c connector I see in this system is the one at the device mount on the cendence that the cs plugs in to. Is that tied to the USB port at the back of the device mount?

Last edited:
I ran into some trouble on a Inspire 2 and a m600 pro with the iPad Pro with the USB C. Had to use a iPad or iPhone with the lighting connection. The app did not like the USB C. I have a m210 v2 but have always used the crystal sky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop