Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

coasteering in pembrockeshire

Reaction score
file:///Users/Nick/Desktop/NT%20PV%20drone%20video.mp4.sb-5ec3326b-QuEcaG

Last edited:
sorry,this is a commercial link? I probably need to take it down?!

Whilst we do have peoples works on here and it's great to see videos etc don't forget that any type of commercial use of a UAV requires CAA approval in the UK through a national qualified entity together with both a theory certificate held and a flight assessment to gain permission for aerial work.

Not my rules....the Civil Aviation Authorities.

Use for recreational purposes is permitted as long as adherence to the Air Navigation Order is followed however commercial users under UK law MUST have both PFAW and the mandatory liability insurance in place and this can only be acquired through holding CAA permission. (well actually as you probably know, you can get the insurance with the theory part in place but commercial use is not permitted until full PFAW is granted).

Understand you are working towards your PFAW (is that right?) but just be a little careful posting these before you have it ! ;)

Last edited:
Paid work or amateur - who wouldn't want to go and spend some time threre after watching those shots! If only I could find my wetsuit !!

Still doing FRCs.Anyone know how far an inspire will fly if it goes rouge from the max permitted height of 400f with a 22mph wind assuming battery was full at T.O.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa