Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
skyward.io
Canada_Ops_2_Title.jpg

Hi Everyone,

If you're considering flying, or already operating commercially in Canada, we'd love to have you join us for a live roundtable discussion – Tuesday, March 29 at 10 am Pacific Time. The discussion will feature Canadian airspace experts, including the Skyward Professional Services team and commercial UAV insurance expert, Calvin Reich. Topics we're going to cover include:
  • How to know where you're allowed to fly under your SFOC
  • Tips for running a professional operation (including compliance)
  • The insurance coverage required by your industry or customers
  • Best practices for managing and scaling operations
Reserve a spot

If you have any specific questions you'd like answered, go ahead and register. In your confirmation email there will be a link to send us a question. If we can't get to it live, we'll followup with an answer. You can also post the question in this forum and we'll try to answer the question here as well.

To the moderators, I was going to post this in the Certified UAV Pilots forum. But it required a prefix and there isn't one for Canada. Where's the love? ;)

Reactions: gruvpix
This looks great! I am unavailable unfortunately during that time but sounds like a great discussion.

Wow- sure wish I could have attended your discussion- was out on location at that time. I'm in the US with an Inspire 1. I have a client here who has facilities in Canada. I will be in Canada on a conventional video shoot, and client wants me to do aerials, as we've done at their US facilities.

Is there a recording available of your online session?

Can use some assistance in fulfilling the Inspire shoot.

Hi Jim,

If you're going to miss something, being on a shoot with an Inspire is my 2nd favorite reason.

You can definitely catch the recording. Head over to this page:
Skyward Webinar - Commercial Drone Ops in Canada - What You Need To Know

You have to fill out the form, but then you can immediately download the slides and watch the recording. If you have followup questions, the contact info at the end should point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool