Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Compass error

Installed as directed on Flytrex web site right behind the sensor.

From reading the DJI forum it seems like DJI adjusts compass sensitivity and change other things with each new firmware release. Maybe you are just seeing the effect of such change and Flytrex has not tested their device against the new firmware.

From reading the DJI forum it seems like DJI adjusts compass sensitivity and change other things with each new firmware release. Maybe you are just seeing the effect of such change and Flytrex has not tested their device against the new firmware.
likely, they are always screwing something up in every new version it seems, thats why i dont update, still using 1.2.0.17 myself, if its not broke dont fix it, haha! Could always try downgrading to previous and see if issue goes away.

Could be from upgrade but not reinstalling would hate to have fly away because of Flytrex device. contacted Flytrex see what they have to say.

Wow, I just installed Flytrex on my Inspire 1 and started having the same issue: Compass Errors! I thought it was my firmware update I just did moving to 1.4.0.10, but based on this thread realize I need to uninstall the Flytrex kit. Too bad!,,,,

I have also been getting a "Compass Error, please switch to ATTI" ever since I installed my Flytrex. I am going to remove it tonight and see if that fixes it.

DustyVisor

Flytrex was my problem when I removed everything back to normal, what I am upset about I emailed Flytrex about problem and never got a response from them bad customer service. I think more people should complain to Flytrex. Not reinstalling will not take a chance in losing my Inspire because of Flytrex.

GPS trackers, what a huge waste of time and money.
I don't get people who buy these silly things - lol

GPS trackers, what a huge waste of time and money.
I don't get people who buy these silly things - lol
I absolutely didn't buy this as a tracker. The flight telemetry (in .csv format) that's easily accessible through Flytrex's web interface makes it useful for what I do pertaining to GIS.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell