Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Conjecture

Hey, thanks for the heads up. Looks like they're charging about #325.00 USD in Chinese Yuans. Just about the price of the majority of GoPro 3-axis gimbals, but you have to use your Inspire gimbal. Still, certainly extends the usefulness of the Inspire 1 came/gimbal to more work.

Thanks!

I preordered one from UAV direct on 5/2.
They took pre orders for $100, with balance payable before delivery.

Is everyone still hopeful that this hasn't turned into vapourware?

I've been looking at alternatives via my GH4, unfortunately the Ronin M results are looking very disappointing.

Smells pretty vapor-y to me at this point.

They said "Q2" and the end of Q2 is a week and a half away.

Last edited:
Don't forget the fiasco with the H3-2D AND the H3-3D!
Both were released months past their advertised release time frames and both were besieged with problems like 30% failure rates and a plethora of FW updates (well we're all used to the last bit :rolleyes:)

Reactions: damoncooper
To All Handheld Gimbal Fans: Wrote DJI and this is the response received.
92d9fbe760351f6c0997c9e4906216c9

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Jul 15, 11:50

Dear,
Thank you for your contacting Dji online store.
We feel sorry that there are only handheld gimbal for Ronin-M and ronin now, and don't have handheld gimbal for inspire 1.
The handheld gimbal for inspire i will be created in not long feature, please continue concern about DJI.
Thank you so much for your patience. please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

So I guess not long feature means in another future.

I've given up waiting and have ordered the CAME TV Single. Some demo videos from Cheesy Cam and Dave Dugdale have surfaced and it's looking pretty good to me. I'll be using it with a GH4 and will almost definitely be getting better results.

I really wanted the handheld device to come out in Q2 as promised because I liked the form factor but I've waited long enough and was force to find an alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainBadge
I've given up waiting and have ordered the CAME TV Single. Some demo videos from Cheesy Cam and Dave Dugdale have surfaced and it's looking pretty good to me. I'll be using it with a GH4 and will almost definitely be getting better results.

I really wanted the handheld device to come out in Q2 as promised because I liked the form factor but I've waited long enough and was force to find an alternative.
Bingo, epic fail from DJI on this one and some other fronts.

To All Handheld Gimbal Fans: Wrote DJI and this is the response received.
92d9fbe760351f6c0997c9e4906216c9

Storeagent02 (DJI)

Jul 15, 11:50

Dear,
Thank you for your contacting Dji online store.
We feel sorry that there are only handheld gimbal for Ronin-M and ronin now, and don't have handheld gimbal for inspire 1.
The handheld gimbal for inspire i will be created in not long feature, please continue concern about DJI.
Thank you so much for your patience. please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

So I guess not long feature means in another future.

Wow. Yoda works there!

"...please continue concern about DJI."

Oh yes. That's a given.

No clue here after looking at website, but if FD is correct I take one to at that price. We need an interpreter!

Don't forget the fiasco with the H3-2D AND the H3-3D!
Both were released months past their advertised release time frames and both were besieged with problems like 30% failure rates and a plethora of FW updates (well we're all used to the last bit :rolleyes:)
We haven't had a FW in several weeks - we should be dumped on soon! :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont