Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Controller can’t change shutter speed

Reaction score
Hi,

I have seen this posted somewhere but can’t find it.

Since the last update of the DJI go app, I can’t change the shutter speed with the controller when in manual mode on my inspire 2

The solution I remember seeing was to reinstall the app. I tried this 3 times and didn’t work.

Anyone else have this problem and a different solution?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi,

I have seen this posted somewhere but can’t find it.

Since the last update of the DJI go app, I can’t change the shutter speed with the controller when in manual mode on my inspire 2

The solution I remember seeing was to reinstall the app. I tried this 3 times and didn’t work.

Anyone else have this problem and a different solution?

Thanks,
Mike

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the latest update does not highlight the shutter speed (or other camera settings) when it should so it looks like you can’t change the setting but in fact the settings are changing ok.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the latest update does not highlight the shutter speed (or other camera settings) when it should so it looks like you can’t change the setting but in fact the settings are changing ok.

The iso and aperture get highlighted still. The shutter wouldn’t do anything. I had to go through the touch screen to change the shutter. Which meant I’d lose half the screen till I’d close the window and couldn’t use the histogram.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianlara9389