Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Copper flex pin snapped.Do I have to replace my entire vibration board on my X5R?

Reaction score
After my last Drone operation. I was putting everything away and managed to snap a copper flex pin on my Inspire 1 where the X5R gimbal system connects to the aircraft body. Does anyone know the best way to get this fixed? Do I have to buy an entire new vibration board or is there a way to just replace the pins? I should mention I live in Canada.
Sorry for the horrible iPhone photos, but I’m sure you get the idea of the part I am referring to.. 69619046-B25F-48C6-B12D-E8CB1329D8BD.jpeg9560E1DE-2231-4D03-AC07-FCC20FFD2B71.jpeg

After my last Drone operation. I was putting everything away and managed to snap a copper flex pin on my Inspire 1 where the X5R gimbal system connects to the aircraft body. Does anyone know the best way to get this fixed? Do I have to buy an entire new vibration board or is there a way to just replace the pins? I should mention I live in Canada.
Sorry for the horrible iPhone photos, but I’m sure you get the idea of the part I am referring to.. View attachment 24640View attachment 24641
Moved to Inspire 1 help section

Yes, you need to replace the entire assembly unless you can source just the connecting board via FleaBay or similar- Probably not worth it as any part like that will be second hand. Whole mounting assembly ready available, cheap and easy fix.

It’s just a replacement gimbal port you need. Around $30 usd from flea bay new. Lowest is $25 right now when I checked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont