Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crash Insurance and Spare Parts

Reaction score
Going deep into the backcountry in a month for a remote aerial shoot and I am left with this question...

What is my crash insurance or spare parts policy?

My P2 has plenty of spare parts and tools that I need to perform a back country repair. My Inspire on the other hand... there is no such thing.

Does anybody know of 3rd party spare parts sellers out there? Any hacks you know of to use spare parts? Any info on what resources we may have?

Going deep into the backcountry in a month for a remote aerial shoot and I am left with this question...

What is my crash insurance or spare parts policy?

My P2 has plenty of spare parts and tools that I need to perform a back country repair. My Inspire on the other hand... there is no such thing.

Does anybody know of 3rd party spare parts sellers out there? Any hacks you know of to use spare parts? Any info on what resources we may have?
Amazon.com has parts and crash insurance. .
turbo

I'd like to know too. I know someone who had a Phantom crash covered under her State Farm renters insurance. I wonder if that is a viable route. Seems odd since we don't fly em at home.

Hey guys..
amazon has insurance available for people who bought their inspires from Amazon.com through square trade electronics..
it's available for up to 30 days after purchase. .
it's around 200.00 for 3 three years of coverage. .the first being covered by the manufacturer. .thats for 3000 to 4000 worth of coverage. .
search square trade protection plan on amazon for details. .
I heard it was available for people who didn't buy through amazon, but the customer service representative didn't have any information on that so call or check out square trade ..
turbo. .

Reactions: lrh111

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry