Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cruzroy Battery Mod

@cruzroy - can we quite with the stupid large bold font please. You are the only person that posts this way.

Thank you.

Reminder:

Posting Standards
Community members should use the standard fonts available on the community software. The use of bold, large or colored fonts should be used sparingly. Posts containing inappropriate formatting will be removed or modified at our discretion (e.g. all caps or excessive color).
sorry im almost blind, i will try

KOOL i have a docs appointment tonight, but i will try to take a better photo
Below is the best translation I can come up with - I think the biggest take away is to not over-discharge the battery or the powerhead will reset to 5700 mAh, probably a DJI battery firmware max. Don't discharge it below 10%. Despite DGI Go indicating 5700 mAh the chip in the powerhead is probably set to 9000 mAh. If you over-discharge the head will reset to 5700 and you'll never get a full charge, it will stop at 5700 and think it's full.

Remember: Before balancing the head ensure that the aircraft and battery are in good shape.

After charging the powerhead and connecting the plug wait a few seconds for the battery cover to light up. One short press and long press and hold the battery cover for a few seconds to power off. Then attach to the machine and power on.

Note: Do not discharge to 0%, otherwise the battery capacity

will return to 5700 mah, 10% is preferred.

Technical Support: 13834504810 WeChat: yanhe826

I tried Google translate with it and couldn't get a good read on it. I think it might be Cantonese being it came from Hong Kong

You think they would do a group buy for the TB90 then a TB15k ? I would be in for that

as the guys that know me, i dont like watching the app, specifically flight tests.....because ive seen enough faked app videos and faked photos, i would rather see a 34 minute hover as proof, but i know of a few guys who have cracked the DJI code, like this is the first one that shows MAH on screen past 5700mah, i do not know the cost and wait time of the battery, but we will know soon enough, just my opinion, it is definitely a game changer

OK guys BATTERY WARS ARE ON.......................here we have a 12000 mah battery that is shown on app......let the decoding begin

Wow, just wow. That's an even cleaner install than the first 9000mAh battery. I was wondering why your other source hadn't done that, route the cable underneath. I assumed it was because the powerhead wouldn't fit through the side. Apparently, it does and this one shows the 12000mAh. Way cool...

as the guys that know me, i dont like watching the app, specifically flight tests.....because ive seen enough faked app videos and faked photos, i would rather see a 34 minute hover as proof, but i know of a few guys who have cracked the DJI code, like this is the first one that shows MAH on screen past 5700mah, i do not know the cost and wait time of the battery, but we will know soon enough, just my opinion, it is definitely a game changer
I know you're busy with the COVID stuff but here's what I found so far...

Check out their page for modded battery!
Security Check Required

DJI Modded battery tests

Battery price list:
Inspire1
12000mah
Fly 35mins.
540 USD + Shipping (To the mods, this is just an FYI, I'm not selling anything so don't bump this to the classifieds)

I know you're busy with the COVID stuff but here's what I found so far...

Check out their page for modded battery!
Security Check Required

DJI Modded battery tests

Battery price list:
Inspire1
12000mah
Fly 35mins.
540 USD + Shipping (To the mods, this is just an FYI, I'm not selling anything so don't bump this to the classifieds)
thanks i know who he is, had 20 minute talk with him........here is a little secret, they know the DJI passwords for all there boards

Reactions: Greg Huntoon
thanks i know who he is, had 20 minute talk with him........here is a little secret, they know the DJI passwords for all there boards
He seems like a nice guy. I haven't actually spoken with him but started PM'ing him on Facebook.

Can you please explain to me how the hell a 12,000mAh pack at 22.2v can be rated at 99.9Wh?
This is obviously total fiction to try and circumvent air carriage restrictions for packs over 100Wh.

With that sort of creative labeling there is no way on Earth that thing is CE certified and should not be displaying the mark.
Nor can it possibly be RoHS, compliant under Directive 2002/95/EC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko