Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky DJI GO APP update

Reaction score
Guys how do you actually update the DJI Go app 4 to latest on the crystal Sky monitor, i can only seem to find the actual hardware for the device upgrade option?

So everybody using Crystal Sky is still on 4.1.0 for the DJI Go 4 app then on Crystal Sky?
Also is everybody still getting the ...Strong Wireless Interference.Please fly with caution message constantly?

I have seen it before but not constant. My case was due to interference. I always fly with wifi off.
My only issue was sporadic and unresponsive screen and buttons a couple times, on both versions of the app. A battery pull stopped it.
I am not sure if it was hardware or software related.

ok thanks
Are you getting the Strong Wireless Interference.Please fly with caution message constantly?
Yes, but I have never seen a decrease in performance of the radio link and I'm getting the error message when there weren't any sources of interference around like out in the middle of nowhere with my phone still in the truck.

Reactions: cvanhoose
I have the 7.85 version. Check your maps now. We got offline maps for the US and lots of other countries. I was getting China only. Super happy about the update. The also added new function key options but I am sticking with brightness control and screenshot. If I could side load apps I would be in heaven.

Reactions: DamesNY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk