Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky 5.5 with Inspire 1 video lag

Reaction score
I just bought the CS 5.5 and have been massively disappointed to find that it doesn't work very well with the I1. The video lag for the live feed is incredible and next to impossible to fly when keeping an object in frame.

Even if i turn off all GPS functions and stick the CS into Airplane Mode, it still lags.

I have installed Litchi onto the device and works flawlessly... I just don't 100% trust Litchi as a program as I've heard it can be unreliable.

So have I just wasted my money? ...probably.

Anyone able to help with a quick fix or anyone have any information on an update coming soon?

Thanks

I just bought the CS 5.5 and have been massively disappointed to find that it doesn't work very well with the I1. The video lag for the live feed is incredible and next to impossible to fly when keeping an object in frame.

Even if i turn off all GPS functions and stick the CS into Airplane Mode, it still lags.

I have installed Litchi onto the device and works flawlessly... I just don't 100% trust Litchi as a program as I've heard it can be unreliable.

So have I just wasted my money? ...probably.

Anyone able to help with a quick fix or anyone have any information on an update coming soon?

Thanks

There was an update on 12/28/2018 for the Crystalsky Go app that fixed the lag.

Reactions: niki
Where can I find this update?
The update is found within the go app.
Start the app and before entering in camera view look at down right corner where are the icons for equipment, editor, skypixel and me. Press on the "Me" icon, then on the new opened screen look at upper right icon, it's a gear looking one and it's for settings. Go there and in the new opened screen on the bottom should be Check fo Updates button.

Reactions: Brent Newman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk