Custom Ready to Fly Landing Case DIY $200

Reaction score
Original case is nice and small but I was annoyed with changing from travel mode to landing mode each time I fly. Found a case that might be the smallest one out there that will allow the Inspire to be in landing mode with camera on or off. It's a Seahorse SE1220 case. It has the usual pick and pluck foams in 4 layers. Someone can probably come up with better arrangement than mine but it should have room for all the stuff that can fit inside the stock case. I can store the Inspire with the camera on and it's well cushioned/secured on the last layer of the foam. Some pictures of the case side by side with the stock case. It measures 27in x 22in x 15in. I'm sure the GPC case is much better but for $200, you can buy an extra battery TB47 or TB48 and some accessories and still have money left over.

Edit: They have distributors all over the US. Amazon has it too but it's slightly overpriced. You can find it at local distributors for ~$200.

Attachments

• inspire_landing_case_02.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 155
  • inspire_landing_case_03.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 124
  • inspire_landing_case_04.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 113
  • inspire_landing_case_05.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 125
  • inspire_landing_case_06.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 125
  • inspire_landing_case_07.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 118
  • inspire_landing_case_09.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 119
Case is a tad bit tall to put in the trunk of my coupe. I'm selling it for $200. Already spent hours fitting the foam so you don't have to. Local pickup around Los Angeles Area 626. Shoot me a PM if interested.

...how about I take the coupe off your hands. It would be ashamed to let all that work on the case to go unused...