Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CystalSky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So my new Inspire 2 v2 remote controller came with this bracket that has a builtin USB cable. Does anybody know if the cable can be removed without damage. I just use my iPad mini and don't need that cable in the way.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

DJI sent me one when I returned my unit for servicing. I had them send me a standard one because I did not have a Crystal Sky. I do not believe you can remove the cable.

I guess I could cut it, but then resale down the road might not be good.

So my new Inspire 2 v2 remote controller came with this bracket that has a builtin USB cable. Does anybody know if the cable can be removed without damage. I just use my iPad mini and don't need that cable in the way.

Yes, it can be removed. You can carefully take that bracket apart and remove the cable (without damage). I say carefully as there are two small components that will want to pop out and can easily get lost (don't recall if they were small springs or washers or what). You could even put the cable back at a later time if you wish. There may be a little more detail here... not sure.

Subject already covered here....

Closed

Reactions: marctronixx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop