Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

D.R.E.N. Robotics

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with DREN Robotics The Eye? I am looking at adding a thermal to my Inspire 1 v2 and was about to purchase a Zenmuse XT 640 till I came across this setup, but I am having a hard time finding any feedback.

Reaction score
Wow, looks very interesting. Never saw this vendor before. Looks like they actually tapped into DJI gimbal and the goapp. On surface, looks like a cool alternative, but quick price check. (And I have to be fair to DREN is I have not seen this product actually tested yet) but....... the gimbal is about $3,200 and a Flir Vue Pro 640 is about $3,500. That's about the same price as the XT 640 performance at 30 Htz. Don't see the big value??

Reaction score
The response I received from the company:

"Unfortunately the gimbal has been delayed for the immediate future. We may release it sometime this year but have no time frame for it."

Reaction score
Wow, looks very interesting. Never saw this vendor before. Looks like they actually tapped into DJI gimbal and the goapp. On surface, looks like a cool alternative, but quick price check. (And I have to be fair to DREN is I have not seen this product actually tested yet) but....... the gimbal is about $3,200 and a Flir Vue Pro 640 is about $3,500. That's about the same price as the XT 640 performance at 30 Htz. Don't see the big value??

I would like the ability to remove the VUE and mount it to a vehicle pan/ tilt. But for now the hunt continues for a Zenmuse XT 640.

Reaction score
I went to the DREN website and it listed the price as $1899.00. That and the FLIR VUE PRO 640 13 mm 30 hz is $2349.00 not a bad deal if it’s any good and actually works??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Order66