Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Day Rates to Charge

depends
I have read all these replies & I can't feeling many/most of you are too cheap. What about the time spent doing all the things you are obliged to do before & after. Site survey, risk analysis, weather reports, NOTAMS, log book completion, to name but a few? Or do you just not bother with all that? Then there is depreciation, fixed cost, variable cost! Roger W-E Inspire 1 pro, PfCO

depends how you see it.

So the fixed wing farm stuff i'm doing is not requiring any site surveys as they have already been done and the risk assessments. Which I can add too if required. All available on the shared drive.

now NOTAMS takes a few mins to check and I also use drone assist on site as a double check if I have a mobile signal.

aircraft and flight logs doesn't take very long to fill in.

remember the aircraft and equipment is theres so no running costs.

now if i'm flying for myself my equipment then its different of course.

so costs are different as well as are my charges ;)

depends

depends how you see it.

So the fixed wing farm stuff i'm doing is not requiring any site surveys as they have already been done and the risk assessments. Which I can add too if required. All available on the shared drive.

now NOTAMS takes a few mins to check and I also use drone assist on site as a double check if I have a mobile signal.

aircraft and flight logs doesn't take very long to fill in.

remember the aircraft and equipment is theres so no running costs.

now if i'm flying for myself my equipment then its different of course.

so costs are different as well as are my charges ;)
Just checked drone assist, nice app.Thnx

It’s like any industry people will start cutting prices to get work we will be 250 a day before we know it fast buck is what there looking for they don’t realise the ripple effect

Hey guys,

Much of this discussion has been regarding rates for an overall service, however what do you think is a reasonable day rate solely for piloting I.e. as a sub contractor using someone else’s kit, insurance, operating manuals etc?

Simply turn up, fly, return kit walk away. Obviously the usual safety checks and ground works will still apply.

I’d be interested to hear peoples thoughts.

Many thanks
Matt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207