Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Decal Template?

I found this "template". It has the shape but would need to be sized correctly prior to making it into a template.
Inspire-SHARKKit1.jpg

I think I still have the image file on my desktop at work. I'll have to check tomorrow. I can easily save it as a Png or PSD if you'd like.

I now have the file as a .PNG and a .PSD. They are not to scale but I can easily make them to scale if someone can give my the actual dimensions of one of the letter areas. For instance, is I know that B is supposed to be 6.75" L and 5.34" W, I can rescale it to size.

i ha e some see through and white vinyl left which i used to mane my signspinning signs. it is also used for cars. i will put it on the cracked shell of my I1 and cut it around put it on a paper and scan it for us. (this just came into my mind) this way i can make a scaled decal and share that with you all for us. will have try tomorrow and post as soon as i get something done that should work. i have samples here on how the decal template can, should look like.

wish me luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James, I can resize if I know those dimensions. I don't currently have an Inspire so I can't measure them. If you can provide some dimensions relative to one of the letters (any of them) I can scale the template to size.

Nice guys! I was going to get a shell from a buddy and use some press and seal , trace and cut then put it on black paper and scan it in and then make the template in Photoshop.

Let me know what you guys figure out

Would be really keen for this as well. Got a friend who's asked me to design a wrap for him and this would be a HUGE help.

All I need is a measurement and I will scale it to correct size. Look at the template. Pick a segment. Measure the length (or width) of that specific area on an Inspire. Tell me the measurement and which area it was (A, B, C, etc.) and I'll get it done.

Ok so I took a measurement of the battery (Q) and its 95 mm high. The diamond shape that surrounds the button was 20 x 26 mm. Hope that helps.

Alright. I scaled the template to match the 95mm measurement. I took high to mean top to bottom. I've printed Q off and it appears to be close to what I would expect it to be.Inspire-SHARKKit_resize.jpg

can you guys post acrual .psd file ? and also who printed is it fiting good ?

I am new to this site and came here specifically to find a template. Based off of what I am seeing everyone is trying to figure out where to get this template. Let me state I am not a graphic designer or real good with Gimp, but I have taken the above image and put together a GIMP file. Hopefully it could help others. The transparency should allow you to import pictures or patterns to make your own stencil. We will be utilizing this to put our registration number, contact information, and agency logo on the Inspire 1. Thank you for posting this template above.

Attachments

• Inspire 1 Pro Skins.zip
    98.6 KB · Views: 171
Hey everyone, I will pay for inspire 1 and 2 template dielines in either .psd or .ai format. If anyone one here has it.

I have now have inspire 1 .pdf cutfile available for sale. It is on sale through february 14, 2017 for $4.99. It was created in adobe illustrator and can be edited as needed. Also available are the PH2 & PH3 cutfiles. I will have the Mavic & PH4 in the next day or so.
Products Archive - Ashland Aerial

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters