Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Decal Template?

Reaction score
Has anyone seen/found a template to design your own decals?

I'm thinking design my own on Photoshop/Illustrator + send to a print shop to print on vinyl.

Reactions: Blue Bird
Alternatively, if anyone has purchased Decals from a site, if you're willing to scan it over in Hi-Res, I can create a template + share file on the forum.

Reactions: Blue Bird
Alternatively, if anyone has purchased Decals from a site, if you're willing to scan it over in Hi-Res, I can create a template + share file on the forum.
That would be cool! Your just looking for the template correct.? Not the design. I've been looking for a something but have yet to find anything I like. it would be nice to be able to design your own. I'll let you know if I get something. I'd be willing to share the template with you.

That would be cool! Your just looking for the template correct.? Not the design. I've been looking for a something but have yet to find anything I like. it would be nice to be able to design your own. I'll let you know if I get something. I'd be willing to share the template with you.

Yeah just the template. With that anyone can design their own decals and send it to a print shop to print on high end vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to get a template with no luck at all, I'm tempted to buy one set of those decals sets but I don't want to spend $30+ just to using it as a template [emoji38]

I like your idea & I had started making decals myself, until my accident & subsequent theft of my Inspire -1. I still have my P2V+ , but even if I had a U.S. Military grade predator drone I still could not write it due to the accident that happened to me back on July 30. I'm still looking at 2 to 3 more surgeries before I can truly get around and fly my Drone. Which will be perfect because the weather should be nice and cool by then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any news on this? I'm looking for a template as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions