Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Did you Know!!!

Reaction score
How about a "Did you know" thread for things not obvious or missed in the manual.

For example:

Did you know with the iOS APP (I haven't tried Android) if you hold your finger on the screen for >1 second, you can move your finger to pan and tilt the camera.... Cool :)

That the How To Fly Video DJI just posted (2 guys with the Inspire on a card table) is inaccurate? They say that you have GPS control when the light at the rear of the craft blinks purple. (It blinks green). They also say there is a read-out on the app showing number of satellites connected. (This does not happen - there are bars that appear). I studied this video before I flew, taking notes, trying to make sure I was doing the right thing. I finally contacted DJI through their chat-line and they simply said the video was wrong. I think this video was just posted a week ago?

Having said all this, I finally got my Inspire in the air...the footage looks great and despite all the snafus, this package is really something. I am pumped. Just need some leaves on the trees here in Ohio.

That you can easily have your little wheel on the (rear) left-hand side of the Inspire control camera tilt and pan, by assigning this function to the C1 toggle switch on the bottom of the controller? This is really great...I picked this up on this forum. Also, it looks like my camera does a full 360 pan...circles all the way around...with one operator.

In all defence for Sam and Niko, their Beta inspire does behave that way. It's the production model that they changed the lights on.

That the How To Fly Video DJI just posted (2 guys with the Inspire on a card table) is inaccurate? They say that you have GPS control when the light at the rear of the craft blinks purple. (It blinks green). They also say there is a read-out on the app showing number of satellites connected. (This does not happen - there are bars that appear). I studied this video before I flew, taking notes, trying to make sure I was doing the right thing. I finally contacted DJI through their chat-line and they simply said the video was wrong. I think this video was just posted a week ago?

Having said all this, I finally got my Inspire in the air...the footage looks great and despite all the snafus, this package is really something. I am pumped. Just need some leaves on the trees here in Ohio.

Not defending the guys, but INSPIRE 1 has a modified A2 controller.
Normally the A2 flashes purple, when it is ready.

Have a hexacopter with A2.

I think it's a pre-production unit tested and that it then changed on those who have gone out from the factory.

Did your inspire, come with the case? If so, how sturdy is it? Will in fit in overhead baggage on a plane? Thanks...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44