Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Distance to ground?

Reaction score
Hi All, I somehow thought there was a way to ensure the Inspire2 does not get too near ground when flying for example towards a hill - a slow rise of ground level - but I cannot find anything in specs or manual. Does anybody have an idea how it can work please ? Even in LOS it is difficult to guess how high it is from actual ground level...

Reactions: slim.slamma
Hi All, I somehow thought there was a way to ensure the Inspire2 does not get too near ground when flying for example towards a hill - a slow rise of ground level - but I cannot find anything in specs or manual. Does anybody have an idea how it can work please ? Even in LOS it is difficult to guess how high it is from actual ground level...
Not supported on the I2.
Inspire 1 VPS vs Inspire 2 VPS

Darn.. I thought I was "upgrading" from P4 to I2 and that feature was one that I expected - stupid to have assumed - never take anything for granted hey. Thanks for the answer and reference.

Last edited:
Darn.. I thought I was "upgrading" from P4 to I2 and that feature was one that I expected - stupid to have assumed - never take anything for granted hey. Thanks for the answer and reference.
Very dangerous to assume.....especially when DJI are involved. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44