Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Battery Station – Available for Pre-Order at Advexure

Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
At last, our team at Advexure is excited to announce that the DJI Battery Station has now been released! DJI has teased us with this Battery Station since the release of the Inspire 2 in November of 2016. Now, just over a year later, we are excited to have a self-contained charging solution on the market to positively benefit professional and commercial drone operations starting within the next month or so.

DJI-Battery-Station-Advexure_1.jpg

Price: $1,199

Compatibility: Works with TB50 Batteries for the DJI Inspire 2, Ronin 2, and Matrice 200

Availability: Early Advexure pre-orders are estimated to begin shipping around the middle to end of January

DJI-Battery-Station-Advexure_2.png

Key Highlights
  • Stores up to 12 TB50 Flight Batteries, 2 CrystalSky/Cendence Batteries and 1 CrystalSky/Cendence Charging Hub.
  • Charges up to 8 TB50 Flight Batteries at a time along with 2 DC ports for charging Remote Controllers or CrystalSky/Cendence Batteries using the Charging Hub.
  • Four charging modes (Normal, Quick, Silent, Discharge) allow for flexible power management solutions.
  • Easily update all of your batteries when firmware updates are available by simply plugging your Battery Station into the DJI Assistant 2 program.
  • Weighs 17 pounds (not loaded with batteries) with dimensions of 19.1 x 8.9 x 8.7 inches.
  • Built-in LCD Screen shows charging status

What can the Battery Station store?
What can the Battery Station charge?
Simultaneously charge up to 8 TB50 Batteries and with two DC charging ports you can also charge the Inspire 2 Remote Controller, your CrystalSky/Cendence Batteries (using the WCH2 Charging Hub), as well as Mobile Devices through two USB ports.​

Advexure's Review of the DJI Battery Station

Cons:
  • All charging must be done with a power supply, no power storage for off the grid charging
  • Fast charging mode only applies to two pairs of batteries
  • Charging for only four sets of batteries while six sets of batteries can be housed
  • Case must be open for charging
Pros:
  • Self-contained setup makes for easy run and gun use
  • Quick charge mode for the most time sensitive battery needs
  • Fits within carry-on luggage requirements
  • Easy firmware battery firmware updates by connecting the station to DJI Assistant 2
DJI-Battery-Station-Advexure_3.jpg

Read more about the DJI Battery Station here: DJI Battery Station – Ultimate Inspire 2 Accessory for Professional Users or here on the DJI website.

Should you have any questions about the DJI Battery Station, don't hesitate to reach out to the Advexure Team. We are excited to get hands on with station and put it to work on a few production sets as well as a few industrial use cases over the next couple of weeks.

Safe flying and Merry Christmas!
–The Advexure Team :cool:

Reactions: Glennc63
At last, our team at Advexure is excited to announce that the DJI Battery Station has now been released! DJI has teased us with this Battery Station since the release of the Inspire 2 in November of 2016. Now, just over a year later, we are excited to have a self-contained charging solution on the market to positively benefit professional and commercial drone operations starting within the next month or so.

View attachment 17493

Price: $1,199

Compatibility: Works with TB50 Batteries for the DJI Inspire 2, Ronin 2, and Matrice 200

Availability: Early Advexure pre-orders are estimated to begin shipping around the middle to end of January

Key Highlights
  • Stores up to 12 TB50 Flight Batteries, 2 CrystalSky/Cendence Batteries and 1 CrystalSky/Cendence Charging Hub.
  • Charges up to 8 TB50 Flight Batteries at a time along with 2 DC ports for charging Remote Controllers or CrystalSky/Cendence Batteries using the Charging Hub.
  • Four charging modes (Normal, Quick, Silent, Discharge) allow for flexible power management solutions.
  • Easily update all of your batteries when firmware updates are available by simply plugging your Battery Station into the DJI Assistant 2 program.
  • Weighs 17 pounds (not loaded with batteries) with dimensions of 19.1 x 8.9 x 8.7 inches.
  • Built-in LCD Screen shows charging status

What can the Battery Station store?
What can the Battery Station charge?
Simultaneously charge up to 8 TB50 Batteries and with two DC charging ports you can also charge the Inspire 2 Remote Controller, your CrystalSky/Cendence Batteries (using the WCH2 Charging Hub), as well as Mobile Devices through two USB ports.​

Advexure's Review of the DJI Battery Station

Cons:
  • All charging must be done with a power supply, no power storage for off the grid charging
  • Fast charging mode only applies to two pairs of batteries
  • Charging for only four sets of batteries while six sets of batteries can be housed
  • Case must be open for charging
Pros:
  • Self-contained setup makes for easy run and gun use
  • Quick charge mode for the most time sensitive battery needs
  • Fits within carry-on luggage requirements
  • Easy firmware battery firmware updates by connecting the station to DJI Assistant 2
View attachment 17495

Read more about the DJI Battery Station here: DJI Battery Station – Ultimate Inspire 2 Accessory for Professional Users or here on the DJI website.

Should you have any questions about the DJI Battery Station, don't hesitate to reach out to the Advexure Team. We are excited to get hands on with station and put it to work on a few production sets as well as a few industrial use cases over the next couple of weeks.

Safe flying and Merry Christmas!
–The Advexure Team :cool:
MERRY CHRISTMAS for all the Advexure Team.
i am interested by the battery charging station , and want to order one from you, do you have in stock? do you ship to France?
thanks in advance .

Raphael

MERRY CHRISTMAS for all the Advexure Team.
i am interested by the battery charging station , and want to order one from you, do you have in stock? do you ship to France?
thanks in advance .

Raphael

Hi @Raphael Dahan, thank you, we had a fabulous Christmas and I hope the same for you! ;) The Battery Stations are estimated to begin shipping to early pre-orders in mid-January. I just sent you a PM to further discuss.

Happy New Year to all!

Any updates - can we get these?

Found it on the DJI site, also still says "out of stock"......

Last edited:
Hi all – DJI has unfortunately pushed back release of the new TB50 Battery Stations. We are currently waiting on our demo/sample units and then production units will follow thereafter. Hopeful this could be before the Chinese New Year but we’re not holding our breaths. We’re just as anxious to get these on set and know how anxious many others are as well.

Hi all – DJI has unfortunately pushed back release of the new TB50 Battery Stations. We are currently waiting on our demo/sample units and then production units will follow thereafter. Hopeful this could be before the Chinese New Year but we’re not holding our breaths. We’re just as anxious to get these on set and know how anxious many others are as well.
Thanks Advexure for your update, finely some good guys inform us .

Reactions: Advexure

Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting something like this charging station also to manage the batteries... lucky I'm too lazy to find an after market version and will wait some more for DJI, but wow can they be slow for shipping stuff! If they take any longer I may find that motivation to look for one.

Let us know the minute its available, as I want one....

Yeah, I'm looking forward to getting something like this charging station also to manage the batteries... lucky I'm too lazy to find an after market version and will wait some more for DJI, but wow can they be slow for shipping stuff! If they take any longer I may find that motivation to look for one.

You’ve got that right. We’ll have plenty coming in shortly. Latest word is they are right around the corner. We might just have a surprise tomorrow!

Wow - you seem to have a track record of coming through.... glad I had my order in with you and got a spot in the line! very excited about Tuesday now :)

Any word on availability?

Looks like DJI store has then and they are shipping. I ordered mine just now; Early reports are people have been informed they are getting them this Friday to the door... so if you want them, looks like they are finally shipping!

My battery station said ships in 10-15 days but iut shipped in 3 and then it only took 3 days to get here from China. It arrived 2 days earlier than FedEx said. And it corrected a bad cell warning on a new battery so this thing rocks.

My battery station said ships in 10-15 days but iut shipped in 3 and then it only took 3 days to get here from China. It arrived 2 days earlier than FedEx said. And it corrected a bad cell warning on a new battery so this thing rocks.

This is very good news! I am excited to be getting one also, hopefully as fast as you got yours... I don't have any of the battery issues people have been reporting as I was not flying and missed the firmware update that seemed to cause the issues. but Its good to know this has some brains to it so keep those cells balanced better!

It has been a busy last couple days of fulfillment for the Battery Stations. Some of our local operators and companies had theirs out in the field today. They are arriving in very regularly. Please check our latest TB50 Battery Station stock availability here.

Any specific questions on anything don't hesitate to give us a shout, call, PM, email, live chat, etc hit us however you can. :)

Safe flying with simple battery management!

Reactions: Keule
It has been a busy last couple days of fulfillment for the Battery Stations. Some of our local operators and companies had theirs out in the field today. They are arriving in very regularly. Please check our latest TB50 Battery Station stock availability here.

Any specific questions on anything don't hesitate to give us a shout, call, PM, email, live chat, etc hit us however you can. :)

Safe flying with simple battery management!

Has anyone had trouble with Assistant connecting to and seeing the Battery Station? Looking to update firmware on a group of batteries and our Mac running Assistant 2 does not recognize the Battery Station

Has anyone had trouble with Assistant connecting to and seeing the Battery Station? Looking to update firmware on a group of batteries and our Mac running Assistant 2 does not recognize the Battery Station
You can't plug in Battery Station yet. Not supported. Have to update batteries on I2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1