Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Battery Station – Available for Pre-Order at Advexure

Like everything else....

Almost like everything else.... I think we are still waiting on features they said we would get.... this better not be one of those cases. This Charger, while works, is primitive in design. They should have had more smarts in it. My RC car charger is way smarter than this DJI product, and its like 6 years old. Only thing I like about it is, is how many battery's it charges a the same time, and the lack of a cable mess when doing it.

Yes, no problems at all with carry on. Got a good look at the insides of the Battery Station when it went through the screener as well. TSA was a but skeptical as to why we were so interested in seeing the x-ray :eek:

I started having issues with my charger on last charge cycle....
Two of the 8 batteries didn't take a charge, and another 4 alternated yellow/green for 30 min before accepting a charge. Charged voltage was at 0 amps. The two that didn't take a charge one posted an error which I cant recall what it was. The other just went on for an hour before I pulled it out. I stick these two batteries with its matching pair on the charging hub, and they charged perfect to about 80 percent, at which time I pulled them off and put them on the charge station and they both completed the charge cycle.

Basically some odd stuff. Nothing to build a solid case on but wondering if anyone has seen anything strange. The last thing I did to these batteries was a discharge to storage voltage with them.

I flew the batteries and no issues with them at least so far.

Mine has given the error ‘short’ several times during charging leaving one of the batteries uncharged. If I pull the offending battery out and plug it in again it continues to charge without error and fly without error.

I’m monitoring the situation but it would appear that the charging station is reporting problems that the original charger did not detect.

I started having issues with my charger on last charge cycle....
Two of the 8 batteries didn't take a charge, and another 4 alternated yellow/green for 30 min before accepting a charge. Charged voltage was at 0 amps. The two that didn't take a charge one posted an error which I cant recall what it was. The other just went on for an hour before I pulled it out. I stick these two batteries with its matching pair on the charging hub, and they charged perfect to about 80 percent, at which time I pulled them off and put them on the charge station and they both completed the charge cycle.

Basically some odd stuff. Nothing to build a solid case on but wondering if anyone has seen anything strange. The last thing I did to these batteries was a discharge to storage voltage with them.

I flew the batteries and no issues with them at least so far.

We have not seen this at this point in time. The only fault (which was very significant) I believe we've had reported is we had a Battery Station that simply stopped working and would never power up again. Was almost as if it had a blown fuse. Was definitely an odd situation...

Mine has given the error ‘short’ several times during charging leaving one of the batteries uncharged. If I pull the offending battery out and plug it in again it continues to charge without error and fly without error.

I’m monitoring the situation but it would appear that the charging station is reporting problems that the original charger did not detect.

The "Short" is exactly the error I got. Removing it and putting it back in didn't work for me, but putting it on the hub charger for a while and then back on the station did work....
I hope this is not a sign of things to come! the battery had only 7 cycles on it...

We have not seen this at this point in time. The only fault (which was very significant) I believe we've had reported is we had a Battery Station that simply stopped working and would never power up again. Was almost as if it had a blown fuse. Was definitely an odd situation...

I think the battery short message must mean something important.. I have not checked the manual yet, but I will. with only 7 cycles on it I was surprised.

So the manual makes no mention of the short error
I did notice the yellow light blinked what I guess could be slow which means over temp according the manual. But for sure they were not as it’s the same temp as the other batteries it was charging. As reported on the screen.

So not sure what the deal was

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game