Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Cendence Remote Controller

Can anyone recommend a UK supplier for the Cendence.
Do you get the patch antenna or the sticks antenna in the box?

Last question - the early pictures show the crystalsky bracket without a neck strap attachment loop.
Does the current production batch have the neck strap loop?

Unfortunately not familiar with UK suppliers but maybe @Mad_angler1 or @The Editor can make a recommendation.

The Patch Antenna and stock antennas are included with all Cendence units.

Yes, the current production units do have the neck strap loop that is on the CrystalSky Mount on the Cendence. There are some early images in this thread from a pre-production unit of ours that did not have that loop. Sorry for the confusion on that.

Last question - the early pictures show the crystalsky bracket without a neck strap attachment loop.

I can highly recommend Heliguy in Newcastle.

The guys are always really helpful. www.heliguy.com

Has the loop, You get both Patch and sticks. you can see this on photos if you google it .

Heliguy are good as suggested (Joel or Justin there are good)
Hobby Mount are fast shippers and reliable (have used them previously) and have them in stock (although only 1 left) - DJI Cendence Remote Controller

I just got one, it has the loop for the strap and it came with a nice harness. It comes with the patch antennae attached and the sticks included also.

Reactions: Advexure
I will be mostly flying single op, so the Cendence will be great for that.
I have a standard controller as well - should I keep it for the occasional dual op's? What are you guy's with commercial experience doing?

should I keep it for the occasional dual op's? What are you guy's with commercial experience doing?

For dual operating, I have been using the Cendence to pilot with, and my camera operator has been using the standard I2 RC with the Focuswheel 2 mounted on it.

Reactions: Advexure
We have seen a little of everything for configurations with the Cendence. I personally like the Cendence as Pilot. Much more control/ability whereas with a standard RC and Focus HW a cam op has what they need besides the tactile ISO, Shutter, Aperture, EV buttons and toggle wheel on the face of the controller (as you do with Cendence). We also have a fair number of operators using dual Cendence.

We also have a fair number of operators using dual Cendence.

Other than the separate buttons to change ISO/Shutter/Iris/EV, is there any operational benefit of using the Cendence for Camera Op over the standard I2 RC? Better signal, etc?

Not much. You can turn focus peaking on/off, Center focus, recenter gimbal, push away the warnings.
Using a Sun Hood, it is more difficult to use the screen. Using the buttons makes you work a lot faster, especially when someone else is telling you what to do.

We bought it because of the patch antenna and the HD-SDI output which is the professional standard and needed for live TV.

As the pilot in dual mode, I prefer the standard remote because its lighter and the available buttons do all I need. Raise the legs, go in atti mode, tilt fpv, full screen fpv.
As a single operator, I love the cendence because I work incredibly fast now.

Not much. You can turn focus peaking on/off, Center focus, recenter gimbal, push away the warnings.
Using a Sun Hood, it is more difficult to use the screen. Using the buttons makes you work a lot faster, especially when someone else is telling you what to do.

We bought it because of the patch antenna and the HD-SDI output which is the professional standard and needed for live TV.

As the pilot in dual mode, I prefer the standard remote because its lighter and the available buttons do all I need. Raise the legs, go in atti mode, tilt fpv, full screen fpv.
As a single operator, I love the cendence because I work incredibly fast now.
Do you know how to control FPV? I was fiddling around with the buttons and was able to move the FPV camera around but now I can't figure out what I did. Thanks.

Cendence Users with Patch Antenna Issues

210b6f81934fc7516767bab5427143a8.jpg

Firmware to be release soon I guess then and check as per above.
How can you tell on the controller if the patch is connected. I'm not seeing anything on my controller.

Other than the separate buttons to change ISO/Shutter/Iris/EV, is there any operational benefit of using the Cendence for Camera Op over the standard I2 RC? Better signal, etc?

On I2 not a whole lot of advantage operating dual Cendence RCs or Cendence as slave/cam op. Signal is the same as both he Cendence slave and stock RC slave transmit through the master. Having the master as a Cendence can yield signal enhancements where the patch performs stronger than the stock whips.

On the 200 series aircrafts we have found on a few occasions that with the Pilot app things play a bit better with dual Cendence as opposed to mixing stock and Cendence.

Do you know how to control FPV? I was fiddling around with the buttons and was able to move the FPV camera around but now I can't figure out what I did. Thanks.

Set the fvp tilt on a button then you can tilt up and 45° down with one click. If you press and hold C1 or C2 (I don't remember), use the wheel to move the fpv cam up and down

Set the fvp tilt on a button then you can tilt up and 45° down with one click. If you press and hold C1 or C2 (I don't remember), use the wheel to move the fpv cam up and down
Right, but I don't see anything is settings relating to FPV camera. C1 and C2 have no control over FPV camera. Sorry, I am really new to this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth