Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Cendence Remote Controller

I haven't asked recently, but I'm more than happy with the CS I already have so I won't be buying the Ultra.

Dealer samples of the Ultra are out there now but I wouldn't expect to see much stock in channel until later in November at the earliest from the looks of things...
Thanks Mark.

I don't know how true it is but Iv heard that the M210 will ship with it as standard so some stock has gone that way, this has not come from DJI but I seen it posted on FB if I remember, sorry I know that does not help you guys.

Just to state that may not be true as I have seen some single ones turning up though, I hope your arrives soon

Some picks with the Panel antenna attached

Wjc0xnJl.jpg

X7OuhBCl.jpg

vIn45PTl.jpg

LBz7BUMl.jpg

yjOOXZll.jpg

Now this is shipping some more info on the Patch antenna

Ok I have been holding this one back till release but here is some info on the patch antenna in the video below.

I have created a 3d printed quick release bracket, Its not perfect and I need to work on it a little more but it is available for download from thingiverse.

Cendence with Patch first look, not my best so apologies in advance, skip passed the bs at the start and your fine as this is YT edit.

The antenna is directional and I actually prefer it to the sticks with the Cencende fitted, while its obviously going to be more directional than the omni its not crazy at short range and you can be off, as for its performance it works well but I have no intention of sending out a 4K craft to test this my self, although lets just say I have pushed is as far as I am comfortable and then some and I was happy with performance.

The Bracket on Thingivers

DJI Cendence Patch Antenna Quick Release Bracket by Mad_angler1

Finally here is my original video review of Cendence

If your looking to order I believe Advexure | Aerial Drone & Film Systems - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer is having regular stock.

Reactions: Advexure
If your looking to order I believe Advexure | Aerial Drone & Film Systems - Top Tier DJI Authorized Dealer is having regular stock.

Good information and thanks for the shout, Mad. Cendence units have begun to ship. Unfortunately haven't been able to get out today to do some Cendence testing with the new patch but tomorrow we've got a chunk of time set aside for a couple of our guys.

One of our clients pointed out today that the Cendence (standalone) does not have the lanyard hook in the CS mount like the Cendence for M210 has. Kind of disappointing as the hook on that mount provided a much better attachment point for COG distribution. It is near perfect but unfortunately on the Cendence (standalone) you have to use the regular hook directly on the Cendence which is a bit off for COG.

Rubber boots are nice but will be a bit hard to get used to the slight resistance at the furthest bounds.

Stock mount for Patch is a pain for all existing cases but @Mad_angler1 has a nice solution already.

@Mad_angler1 have you heard anything about the Cendence harness that will attach to the bracket on the bottom of the RC?

Here are some images we have of the production units with the Patch that is being included with all standalone units.

Pre-orders are being filled in the order in which they have been received.

Cendence1.jpg Cendence2.jpg Cendence3.jpg Cendence4.jpg Cendence5.jpg Cendence6.jpg Cendence7.jpg Cendence8.jpg

I have not sadly, hopefully these things won’t be long now but as you know it’s often unpredictable on the accessories, was not aware of the change on the CS bracket hoop as I did not have it.

The only thing you could do is put a small rope or string hoop around the bracket and use that to attach too but not ideal obviously, I have been using a lanyard on the normal hoop and while it is too heavy it’s not a major issue for me.

My Cendence seems to have the loop you are talking about

We found that the very first production unit we received did not have the loop while all subsequent units have had it. Very odd. As you may have been able to observe already, using a lanyard from the hook on the Cendence's CS Mount provides a much better balance than using the hook on the face of the Cendence RC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell