Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CF blades

Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Hello. I just purchased an Inspire 1 v2 and saw that DJI offers CF blade with a quick release. The question I'm asking is there any reason to go with CF blades as opposed to the stock blades? In the P4 and Mavic forums people are constantly asking this question but I think that the Inspire is at an entirely different level where some aftermarket tweaks might be advantageous. Thanks in advance.

Hello. I just purchased an Inspire 1 v2 and saw that DJI offers CF blade with a quick release. The question I'm asking is there any reason to go with CF blades as opposed to the stock blades? In the P4 and Mavic forums people are constantly asking this question but I think that the Inspire is at an entirely different level where some aftermarket tweaks might be advantageous. Thanks in advance.

I have been using CF props for about 8 months now. They are a bit quieter and seem to hold a little better in higher winds. Do I need them? No. Why then did I get them ? Because I could. Now I like them. There are arguments for and against. If you want them, get them. Will you see this vast improvement, not really. I have them because I like them. My money, my choice how I spend it.

Reactions: Viper Pilot
I have been using CF props for about 8 months now. They are a bit quieter and seem to hold a little better in higher winds. Do I need them? No. Why then did I get them ? Because I could. Now I like them. There are arguments for and against. If you want them, get them. Will you see this vast improvement, not really. I have them because I like them. My money, my choice how I spend it.

What blades are you using?

What blades are you using?
I have 2 Inspire 1's. On one of them I am running the XOAR CF props and on the 2nd one I have a much much cheaper CF prop that I purchased from infinity hobby. Other than the 100 dollar price difference. They seem the same. I average about five batteries of fly time per weekend so they get their use.

I have 2 Inspire 1's. On one of them I am running the XOAR CF props and on the 2nd one I have a much much cheaper CF prop that I purchased from infinity hobby. Other than the 100 dollar price difference. They seem the same. I average about five batteries of fly time per weekend so they get their use.
Where does this group suggest the purchase of the 1345T blades used on the Inspire 1 RAW...the quick release version?

Where does this group suggest the purchase of the 1345T blades used on the Inspire 1 RAW...the quick release version?

I would first suggest to change to a spin-on DJI system with locks or aftermarket propellers but if you wish to use the 1345T, I would purchase directly from DJI.

Reason I don't like the 1345T is because I had a prop fling itself off into another dimension (it went so far I never recovered it). This happened to me right on take off after I had triple checked the locks, causing my bird to flip on itself. Luckily no one was hurt and no serious damage but that was the last time I flew 1345Ts. Maybe it was user error, maybe I messed something up, but I had been so far with 100+ flight hours and no issues using the same take-off procedure and safety checks I had done from day 1.

I would first suggest to change to a spin-on DJI system with locks or aftermarket propellers but if you wish to use the 1345T, I would purchase directly from DJI.

Reason I don't like the 1345T is because I had a prop fling itself off into another dimension (it went so far I never recovered it). This happened to me right on take off after I had triple checked the locks, causing my bird to flip on itself. Luckily no one was hurt and no serious damage but that was the last time I flew 1345Ts. Maybe it was user error, maybe I messed something up, but I had been so far with 100+ flight hours and no issues using the same take-off procedure and safety checks I had done from day 1.
Appreciate the thought on the 1345T but they are stock on the RAW Inspire 1...they come that way. I too have flow it many hours and never had one come off. But again remember these quick releases are stock, NOT the spin on adapters. Again, I was just looking for the best place to aquire (purchase) 1345T blades or links to where to get good deals on quality ones.

Appreciate the thought on the 1345T but they are stock on the RAW Inspire 1...they come that way. I too have flow it many hours and never had one come off. But again remember these quick releases are stock, NOT the spin on adapters. Again, I was just looking for the best place to aquire (purchase) 1345T blades or links to where to get good deals on quality ones.

Right, my point is that the general consensus I have seen is that the stock 1345T attachments are the least reliable of any of the systems for the Inspire 1.

Anyway, why not just buy them from DJI? They are quite cheap to begin with and you won't really save much by purchasing from a third party. I consider DJI the "best" place to acquire any DJI factory parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineL