Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Equipment for sale

Reaction score
Hi All.
I was setting up a drone businees in the UK..the website has just gone live but unfortunatly I had an ilness which is now untreatable ( last chance chemo to try next week to shrink not cure )which means I can no longer do it.

Its easier to view the stuff on the site..everything is for sale except the Inspire 1..all the stuff pertaining for the I2 is brand new never used.with cendence contoller + new slave and license for apple pro res and RAW.the X5 is as new..the X5R is as new and also has 3 520 gig SSD,s and 2 encoders.
The DJI focus the full kit was rarely used with a brand new motor the monitor is 7.85 ultra never used.four brand new I2 batteris..too much to list so see web site. offers for web site + kit is open to offers over 25K

Aerial Drone Services | Leeds | SKYVISION
Many thanks

Alan

UPDATE All I2 kit is now sold ( I2,X7,Lens kit, uktra monitor, 480ssd, ssd reader X4S camera )
Still for sale X5 camera, X5R camera , 3x 520 gig ssd;s for X5R_2 X5R readers and DJI focus kit, DJI XT thermal 620, 9mm radiometric ( unused ) £ 8500
Many thanks
Alan
Please Note to stop any confusion..the £8500 is for the XT Thermal only ( cost £9060)

Last edited:
Alan, so sorry to hear that news.
I have edited your posts so the links to your site now work.

Best of luck with everything.

Okay, I checked out your site and read your post. I'm sorry if you said this somewhere, but price for each? Thanks.

Hi..

The X5 ( £925 no lens ) + post
X5R with standard dji lens and 3 x 520 gig ssd;s and 2 free readers £2500) +post

Many Thanks

PS all inspire 2 kit has been sold.still available XT 9mm radimetric 30mhrts 640 screen £8500 (unused cost £9060)
DJI full focus kit with brand new unused motor £950

Once converted to USD makes the most sense to buy new/local. Best of luck to you and thank you for the fast response!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee