Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Flight Simulator

Anymore updates on this Sim?
Has anyone received a price from DJI Dealer instead of DJI.
It states Dealer, I wonder if they can heavily discount it to sell or if price recently dropped.

I’ll contact FDS and see what Michale has to say...

Expensive! I hate the 'enterprise' price curtain around some DJI products. Would much prefer a straight upfront cost in black and white. If the cost is $800 or £1000 then it is grossly overpriced.

Let me be honest here, I have invested in P3A and an Inspire 2. Pricey but, in my opinion, good kit, value for money. This sim is not in that category.

And another thing, why is the sim an enterprise product in the first place?
The majority of the supported aircraft are not enterprise products;
spark, phantom 4 and mavic.

You can buy a second hand Phantom and get some real world experience for less money.

Expensive! I hate the 'enterprise' price curtain around some DJI products. Would much prefer a straight upfront cost in black and white. If the cost is $800 or £1000 then it is grossly overpriced.

Let me be honest here, I have invested in P3A and an Inspire 2. Pricey but, in my opinion, good kit, value for money. This sim is not in that category.

And another thing, why is the sim an enterprise product in the first place?
The majority of the supported aircraft are not enterprise products;
spark, phantom 4 and mavic.

You can buy a second hand Phantom and get some real world experience for less money.
Agree, I doubt they'll see many at $800 a copy.

From the website's graph it looks like the enterprise version includes the Mavic 2 Enterprise, Inspire 2 and M210 RTK. I question I have is the M210 RTK, is it only the RTK or M210 series. The majority of sales in the 200 is the M210, and the M200 series is considered enterprise. The other part interesting are the supported controllers... MA, M2... no Mavic but supports the Mavic Pro, P4, Matrice 100, 600, 600 Pro... but only support M210 in the Matrice series, Inspire 1, no Inspire 2 RC but does list Inspire 2, although it does list Lightbridge 2 controller. Isn't a LB2 controller same as M600Pro equipped with the A3/LB2 electronics? I have both M600Pro and S1000 with A3Pro/LB2 and they use the same controller. Why doesn't the Enterprise version include the Cendence Controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla