Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Focus system

Just got my 45mm lens. Just wondering about the getting the DJI focus system or just the DJI focus hand wheel? There is over €600 in the difference.
I guess the smaller is better, considering that the bigger one is in great use if you have other TV/Cinema cameras to use with.

Here is another solution, using a 3D printer and the Osmo universal mount.
Here is a link to the .stl file: DJI Universal mount back plate for I2 by Sligeach

e1e1302f22b4a4456c3081d102aec8b8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: niki
Thanks @SanCap. We definitely do have all the Secraft accessories in stock. Here is a direct link:

Secraft

Flying with the Secraft trays is great. Very comfortable for both the pilot and the camera operator.

The dual position harness keeps weight distribution managed well and your swivels on the ball clamp allow for comfortable positioning of either the DJI Focus or the Focus Handwheel.

Here is what you need:

1. Tray and harness
2. Mobile grip (for iPad or other mobile device holding - medium size is large enough to hold an iPad Mini)
3. Horizontal shaft - Double Mount (mobile grip come with the horizontal shaft with a single center attachment point)
4. Extra clamp (for the other side of the horizontal shaft) - this is what you attach your Focus / Focus Handwheel to

When the Crystal Sky monitors finally arrive, it will be VERY easy to change your iPad mount to use a Crystal Sky monitor. You will be able to just loosen your clamp, remove the mobile grip with the ball attached, attach a new ball to your Crystal Sky monitor and insert it into the clamp. Now you can quickly change between using an iPad (if you have to use a 3rd part app not supported by the new monitor) and using the Crystal Sky monitor. This system is very flexible and easy to use.

Thanks!

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters