Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Go 3.1.72 Inspire1 app instantly crashes on Android 12

Reaction score
DJI GO worked 8/19/22, I can't fly today. It opens and closes in under a second. From what I can gather on the web, it is an automatic Android 12 security update that knocked it out. There is a lot of talk about DJI Go4 having the same problem, someone there has found rolling back one DJI version works, but that app will not fly the Inspire1. If you have an iPhone this is not a problem. I am running a Pixel5a. DJI Go 3.1.72 app is the current version on DJI website.
Anyone have a workaround?

Reactions: luao
DJI GO worked 8/19/22, I can't fly today. It opens and closes in under a second. From what I can gather on the web, it is an automatic Android 12 security update that knocked it out. There is a lot of talk about DJI Go4 having the same problem, someone there has found rolling back one DJI version works, but that app will not fly the Inspire1. If you have an iPhone this is not a problem. I am running a Pixel5a. DJI Go 3.1.72 app is the current version on DJI website.
Anyone have a workaround?
Hello. I have seen tutorials on YouTube about this problem and the solution is to activate USB debugging in the Android settings and do some activations, once this is done, you must uninstall the DJI Go4 or DJI Go App and then delete the folders associated with these applications that they were created by default in the system. Once this is done, install the App again and the App should work without any problems. I saw this tutorial from a YouTuber named Hatu, that's the name of his channel, you can see it there, he's a Colombian, the best of all is that he shows In the video, the before and after. Luck.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Hello. I have seen tutorials on YouTube about this problem and the solution is to activate USB debugging in the Android settings and do some activations, once this is done, you must uninstall the DJI Go4 or DJI Go App and then delete the folders associated with these applications that they were created by default in the system. Once this is done, install the App again and the App should work without any problems. I saw this tutorial from a YouTuber named Hatu, that's the name of his channel, you can see it there, he's a Colombian, the best of all is that he shows In the video, the before and after. Luck.
I found Hatu but I only know English, so it's not helping. His DJI app opens and closes the same as mine, so I would say it is the same problem. I see 22K views since Aug 16, 2022 so there must be a lot of people having the same problem. Here is the Hatu video for others to look at

I found Hatu but I only know English, so it's not helping. His DJI app opens and closes the same as mine, so I would say it is the same problem. I see 22K views since Aug 16, 2022 so there must be a lot of people having the same problem. Here is the Hatu video for others to look at
Exactly…Hatu is only in Spanish. But following the video you can do what he shows. As I told you, you have to uninstall the App and delete all the folders related to DJI Go or DJI Go4, once this is done you have to activate USB debugging in the Android settings, once activated you have to enable some options within the debugging and after that, reinstall the Apps...they should work fine again...Good luck.

Found a new DJI GO app on the DJI website, ver 3.1.76. It now opens up on my Pixel 5a phone finally. The above response before of deleting all the files manually, uninstalling / reinstalling, going into debugger mode and activating USB did not work.

Reactions: InspireEagle

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela