Hey, I tried out the DJI Goggles for a quick PC gaming session. It was completely plug and play with no hassles involved. Also, I apologize for the out of focus video quality. Thanks for watching!
Here are my opinions on it.
1. Unfortunately, the low latency head tracking that works with drones doesn't work when passed through the HDMI cable.
2. The video quality is surprisingly decent (1080p on each eye).
3. My computer easily recognized it as a monitor input, but Star Citizen at times would cap out at 1080p resolution even on my 1440p monitor. So, I would keep the Goggles turned off until I've loaded Crusader.
4. The cable isn't that long. I'm sure other cables could be used for it.
5. The weight isn't bad, and the battery's supposed to last 6 hours.