Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 1345t props

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to forum and I’ve just bought a inspire 1 drone without props and need to buy a set but I’ve tried everywhere but no luck please can anybody help I need the 1345t

Hi I’m new to forum and I’ve just bought a inspire 1 drone without props and need to buy a set but I’ve tried everywhere but no luck please can anybody help I need the 1345t
I have moved this to the Classifieds section.

You need to state where you are located.

10 second search on Google appears to show Amazon (3 sellers) have them.

or eBay.....

Or.....

Or...

You will be paying a premium for OEM props since they are no longer produced. Aftermarket 3rd party alternatives are readily available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent Newman
Amazon or ebay I did get a pair on this forum just have to watch for them

Hi thanks for the info on on inspire 1 props,has anybody got any idea where I can buy the 3rd party alternatives props from?.....many thanks

The 1345T props are no longer produced so vendor's are taking advantage of that fact and putting the price up to what in my opinion is insane. You can
just change the prop adapters to the "S" type and those props are readily available. $27 for props and adapters on Amazon which is far more reasonable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSLFD22

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examdumps1