Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Connects to RC but not in the DJI GO APP!

Reaction score
I got my DJI Inspire 1 Back from Factory. I fire up the RC First, then the Drone. They go Green Light on the remote and Blue light on the drone.

When I fire up the App. it says DISCONNECTED. If I hit the switch 4 times I can make the drone enter and exit Travel mode, but I can't get it to do anything else.

Any clues to what's wrong and what I can do to fix it?

Is this with an Apple device?

If it is, try also unplugging and replugging the USB cable to get the USB connection going again and see if the Disconnected screen goes away. I suspect it is something to do with iOS 11 messing up the USB as it happens to two different iPads on two different drones. RC works fine, but the Disconnected screen on the tablet is a problem.

still not working, i did a firmware upgrade on the Drone from the camera, and now when i turn on the RC the light flashes green and red mega rapidly! It moves the camera on the drone, but doesn't control the drone itsef. Still no connection to the app itself

Tried relinking the RC to the drone? The flashing red and green on the RC is usually a sign they need to be linked.

Tried relinking the RC to the drone? The flashing red and green on the RC is usually a sign they need to be linked.
I'll try that, next - it doesnt connect to the app, Is there a way to put the RC in pairing mode? I know the red button held down for 3 seconds on the drone puts that in linking mode

Make sure there is not a firmware mismatch between RC, Aircraft, and camera. Your scenario sounds similar to an issue that a friend of mine had with his Inspire 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travejars