Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 For Sale. Great Deal!

Reaction score
Hello -

**DROPPING PRICE!!! Now asking for $1,800. If you're not local, then you must pay for shipping.**

I am selling my Inspire 1 which I purchased from Drones Etc. last year. I live in San Diego, CA so a local buyer is preferred.

It's hardly been used; I'd have to check the flight logs but my best guess is that it has around 2-3 hours of total flight time. I want to propose to my girlfriend this year so I'm looking to get some extra $$ for a ring! Anyway, here is what I am selling:

DJI Inspire 1 w/ 1 remote
Two (2) batteries (TB47)
Extra set of propellers (quick-release)
32GB microSD card
HPRC wheeled hard case
Original DJI case

I'm looking for $1,800.

Last edited:
Give her a smaller ring and keep the Inspire - At least you will still have something left to enjoy after you get married...

Trust me this is sensible advice!;)

Reactions: Alastair
Hello -

I am selling my Inspire 1 which I purchased from Drones Etc. last year. I live in San Diego, CA so a local buyer is preferred.

It's hardly been used; I'd have to check the flight logs but my best guess is that it has around 2-3 hours of total flight time. I want to propose to my girlfriend this year so I'm looking to get some extra $$ for a ring! Anyway, here is what I am selling:

Two (2) batteries (TB47)
32GB microSD card
HPRC wheeled hard case
Original DJI case

I'm looking for $2,200 but I am open to negotiating.
Is this the same one you were selling HERE?
If so can you please just post that you have now reduced the price etc rather than start a new thread for the same equipment.
Thank you.

Is this the same one you were selling HERE?
If so can you please just post that you have now reduced the price etc rather than start a new thread for the same equipment.
Thank you.

Yes, it is the same one. How do I go back and edit the same posting including the headline?

Hello -

Two (2) batteries (TB47)
32GB microSD card
HPRC wheeled hard case
Original DJI case

I'm looking for $2,200 but I am open to negotiating.

Is it still available?

Pretend to sell it. Let your best man keep it. In 2 years when you divorce, you'll need the distraction.

Just sayin

Want to sell the HPRC case separately?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry