Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 T-Shirts Revised Design!

Reaction score
We revised the T-Shirt design to hopefully make everybody happy :). It's available in black with white graphics in Small, Medium, Large, XL and 2XL. Click the image below to buy on eBay:

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys. I should have stated in the beginning that these are not licensed or distributed by DJI.

Just a heads up, not negetive but fact.
It is against international copyright law to use a trademarked design (the logo) on a product without the express permission of the rights holder to do so.
If your going to sell ten then maybe it doesnt matter but understand that it is against the law.
I personally don't mind what you do ( unless your ripping off the copyright of one of my companies!) but just be aware that DJI could take umbrance and issue a complaint now or some time in the future.
As a note the act of buying something that you know to be counterfeight is also a criminal act in many places.

If you were doing it with Nike or Adidas you would have the same issue.

eBay is not owned by Aerial-Pixel. We are aware of the forum rules.

Last edited:
eBay is not owned by Aerial-Pixel. We are aware of the forum rules.

You don't eBay, but you obviously own the store you linked to hosted on eBay. :rolleyes: Your logo and copyright is on the site. So it's your store.

By-the-way, you can't copyright logos and designs that incorporate copyrighted materials of others. You are treading on mighty thin ice.

We revised the T-Shirt design to hopefully make everybody happy :)! Thanks for your comments guys. The image is traced straight from a photo of the I1 and the DJI Logo removed. See the OP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG