Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Test Flight after firmware update

Reaction score
Some footage of our new Inspire 1 on one of it's first flights. Everything worked flawlessly and in 30kph winds we were very pleased with the output.

18 mins on TB48's and 14 minutes on TB47's running to 30%. All flights VLOS within 1000' horizontally and 300' vertically of launch. RTH tested satisfactorily. Just need shades for the iPad Mini 2's now.

This will be another tool used during the shooting of our televised fishing show.

Very pleased with the increased performance having used Phantom 2's last year.

Alan

Nicely done!

Do you really haul all that kit around for every flight? ;)

Thanks InspiredOne.

If it's a commercial flight operating under an SFOC, we haul everything. This was a test of the update plus a few different camera settings prior to a commercial flight, so we had everything there anyway. Thanks for watching!

Reactions: eldorado
I will see what the UK CAA require when I do my RPAQ-S ground school in a couple of week's time. Nothing quite so over-the-top I hope.
The amount of gear depends where we're flying too. VFR Navigational Charts, Icom transceiver, fire extinguisher and lights go on all jobs. Pylons/tape and X11 vests only if the area requires cordoning off for crowd control.

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk