DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

Ralph if you can give me your URL for your battery mod I'll add it to the battery mod into thread first page as well

Ralph, are the recommended attached batteries to be LiHV? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the stock battery is of higher voltage lithium. Definitely like the idea of battery redundancy as I've had a couple batteries fail and cause emergency landings.

Yeah Damon I've been following it from day one...great work. I'm just a tad lazy, but at the Horizon prices I think I'll brake out the trusty old soldering iron!

Ping them and see if that pricing is still accurate. Their US counterpart is now doing it for about $75-$100/battery which is much more reasonable.

Reactions: IrishSights

Just so I am clear. To do this mod to my Inspire 1, I need to order:

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48
$289.00
PLUS
Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack
$269.00
PLUS
the two lipos and the lipo chargers?

Reactions: slim.slamma
Just so I am clear. To do this mod to my Inspire 1, I need to order:

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48
$289.00
PLUS
Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack
$269.00
PLUS
the two lipos and the lipo chargers?

You get a modded TB48, the mount for the 2 lipos and 2 lipos 2000mAh as far as I understand. Charger for the lipo packs is not included I guess.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I wasn't sure the lipos were included. Do you know if the mount is easy to put on?
Well I'm not Ralph, I just read the product description I bet he is back soon and can confirm (or rip my head off hehe)

Yeah the mounting tray is easy to install. I suggest you read a little bit in the big battery mod thread, this will clarify a lot of questions and things you should know.

Chris

Hello guys, sorry Iwas on the road out of town. Yes the tray takes about 2 min to install very simple. The Charger needed for the lipos ranges in price from 30 dollars and up depending on features. I can help guide you if you need advice on a charger. Feel free to call me with any questions.
270-473-1409 Thanks unyks for helping in my absence. Cheers guys

The batteries we are using are 6s Lipo batteries either dual 1300's or dual 1850's or dual 2000's

Can you give me a link for the charger you recommend? Thanks.

This is one of the chargers that I personally have any it will do two batteries at the same time fast charge and regular church it's very nice charger works great not very expensive