Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

We now have a slightly new design of the battery mod which consist of a few changes. The TB48 Modded DJI battery now gets upgraded pigtails wiring with cloth outer cover for a better look and more protection of the wiring. Also the accessory 6 s lipos have changed a bit too. We are now using a custom Max Amps 1850 mAh 6s lipo that is giving us a very solid 30+ min flight time. Now that's pretty darn good, and to have the redundancy too is a really good thing. Take a look at the link for the latest version of the Dual Battery Mod by FlyHighUSA. Thanks guys and gals.

Not if you make the declared value low.

At least the German customs is not stupid, they know more or less exactly what is going on and also use the net for research if there is a doubt. I don't think that it is different in the UK (had some trouble with a private selling there).

Before it goes bad, take the bitter pill :)

I had a case when I bought some stuff from the US and the guy forgot to put his maintenance work on the invoice and sent me a second one and when I picked up the delivery at our customs service, i just payed taxes for the tool I bought because (my bad) I forgot to take the 2nd invoice with me..

;-)

Chris

I wasn't implying to mislead the importing country on the value of the product. I was simply stating that i would reccommend placing the lowest reasonable price allowable on the product for figuring duties and taxes,. you are right they know, and it's not too hard to click a mouse these days right? I guess the govt has to get their part right? Happy Flying my friend

I'm interested...but 500+ is a lot to drop before seeing reviews and such :( Are there any out there yet?

It's actually been out there for a while now. You can read about it here on the forum just type in dual battery mods. Damon Cooper has posted a lot of information about it. This is the exact set up that we are doing and it works perfectly we are getting 30+ minute flight times now utilizing Our latest 6s packs. And to have redundancy in case you lose your main battery the craft will not fall out of the sky. Very cool.

Well...before I drop that much I'll have to check up on it some I guess. Thanks for directing me to where I can find more info. I think once I get some of my other issues fixed I may have a go at it. For now...I'm currently the unhappy owner of 2 official dji tb48 batteries with less than 15 flights not charging properly...which at 400 for both...is extremely unacceptable to say the very least. And I'm also about to take a stab tomorrow at the Litchi app for flying since I hate the DJI one. It sees my inspire pro as a phantom 3 if the camera isn't equipped...and that bothers me a lot. It seems like everytime they update their craft and app issues pop up. And so sinking 500 more into it doesn't excite me much. However...I do like the longer flight time and whats why I am interested.

Well...before I drop that much I'll have to check up on it some I guess. Thanks for directing me to where I can find more info. I think once I get some of my other issues fixed I may have a go at it. For now...I'm currently the unhappy owner of 2 official dji tb48 batteries with less than 15 flights not charging properly...which at 400 for both...is extremely unacceptable to say the very least. And I'm also about to take a stab tomorrow at the Litchi app for flying since I hate the DJI one. It sees my inspire pro as a phantom 3 if the camera isn't equipped...and that bothers me a lot. It seems like everytime they update their craft and app issues pop up. And so sinking 500 more into it doesn't excite me much. However...I do like the longer flight time and whats why I am interested.
Anything I can do to help you please let me know I'm available seven days a week 270-473-1409

Anything I can do to help you please let me know I'm available seven days a week 270-473-1409
I do have a question or 2.

What is the turn around time on purchase and shipping? I live in Alabama.

Also, will the mod have any issues with the app as far as in confusing it with battery power it supplies.

Also, could DJI fix it into their system that it wouldn't allow its usage? I ask this because sometimes certain apps will not work on rooted or jailbroken phones. And while this isnt the same thing...the concept is that the developers can pick and choose to do so. Would the batteries be able to be blocked by DJI?

And last, are these official DJI batteries and not knockoffs? Not the additions...just the main battery.

I do have a question or 2.
Also, will the mod have any issues with the app as far as in confusing it with battery power it supplies.

Just a simple answer: no

Also, could DJI fix it into their system that it wouldn't allow its usage? I ask this because sometimes certain apps will not work on rooted or jailbroken phones. And while this isnt the same thing...the concept is that the developers can pick and choose to do so. Would the batteries be able to be blocked by DJI?

No, there is no way that they can see what is happening underneath the bonnet. The only thing what could cause some headscratching is when they see flighttimes > 1h ;-)

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44