Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

dji inspire weak rc gps signal cannot acquire location info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a total newbie at this, as this is the first drone I am flying. Ever.
So far, I have had no problem flying it, even with a small learning curve. It's pretty amazing how well the inspire reacts to the controls.
My issue is trying to set the home-point before flight.
I have no problems setting the home-point to the location of take-off, but can't set it to the transmitter at all. I keep getting the error message above (dji inspire weak rc gps signal cannot acquire location info).
I updated the software before my maiden flight, so I have no way of knowing if this was a problem prior to the update or not.
I thought of trying to re-install the software, but have no clue how without screwing the system up worse.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce

Hi all,

I am a total newbie at this, as this is the first drone I am flying. Ever.
So far, I have had no problem flying it, even with a small learning curve. It's pretty amazing how well the inspire reacts to the controls.
My issue is trying to set the home-point before flight.
I have no problems setting the home-point to the location of take-off, but can't set it to the transmitter at all. I keep getting the error message above (dji inspire weak rc gps signal cannot acquire location info).
I updated the software before my maiden flight, so I have no way of knowing if this was a problem prior to the update or not.
I thought of trying to re-install the software, but have no clue how without screwing the system up worse.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

This is a known issue in the current firmware and is being addressed.
If you have a quick search, you will find it has been mentioned/posted many times previously.

Will lock this thread to prevent it growing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84